Vacation - 1; Warming Up (Short)

Y/N's POV

The gentle island breeze swept across the front patio of my childhood home. Elevated two stories above ground, and partially imbedded into the face of a cliff and faced toward the open sea. I was leaning up against the balcony railing, and in front of me was Blake, who I had wrapped in a blanket with me. She, for some reason, thought that the beachside was too cold in the early morning.

Blake: Are we just going to stand here?

Me: Pretty much. I think it's a calming way to start the day.

Blake: I think it's cold.

Me: Maybe if your outfit had sleeves...

Blake: You shush.

I laughed a bit, before returning to our silent state. As the breeze died down, and the sun began to rise, I wrapped my arms around Blake, and started to nudge her towards the door

Blake: Inside?

I just nodded my head.

We went into the house, going through the sliding glass door and into the living room. I sat down on the black leather sofa, and Blake rested her head on my lap, facing upward. My hand scratching her faunus ears lightly. Since this side of the island was pretty isolated, Blake had gathered up the courage to keep her bow off the entire time.

Blake had begun to purr, and her head tilted toward me as her eyes closed.

Blake: ~I love you~

Me: I love you too.

I let the moment stay like that for a while, only changing it when my other hand started sliding up and down her body. Blake was completely unaware as far as I knew, so I decided to surprise her, and my hand went up her shirt.

Blake: What are you doing?

Me: Making sure you don't fall asleep.

Blake sighed and sat up, my hand exiting her shirt.

Me: I'm sorry, did I upset you?

Blake: No.

Blake removes her shirt and straddles me on the couch, her hands clasping behind my neck.

Blake: I'm just mad I didn't make the first move.

With that, we started our day off with a steamy moment alone.

A/N: I'm doing the vacation arc in short bursts, that way it'll be easier for me to write, and not lose steam. There'll be about 4-6 of them, and for these, I'll consider any suggestions for fluff, but only if you private message them to me.