Pieces of the Story (Short)

Blake's POV

The time Y/N and I have been spending at Y/N's house was wonderful. We spent time at the beach, where I thoroughly enjoyed spending wholesome time with him. Of course, with the two of us being alone there were bound to be more "mature" moments. 

I woke up in Y/N's arms, still completely undressed from the previous night. Y/N was already awake.

"Hey kitten."

"Hi."

I kissed him lightly.

"What's on your mind?"

He stopped, as if still in thought.

"I think I want to clean the house."

I shot him an inquisitive look.

"I know it's been a while, but it's not that bad."

He sat up before starting to get dressed.

"After those events I told you about when I first showed up to Beacon, my mother's room hasn't been touched once. Besides, it would be a fun little project, don't you think? Maybe give the place a new layer of paint, make it our own."

My heart skipped a beat while I too was getting dressed.

"Ours? W-what about your mom? Doesn't she get out soon?"

Y/N chuckled as he kissed my forehead.

"She said it's mine to keep. After what happened she doesn't really want to live here again, but she's more than happy to let us have a place to settle down."

After we were both ready, we made our way downstairs to the kitchen, my heart still fluttering.

"Settle down? Like, with c-children?"

Y/N laughed at how flustered I was.

"That's a bit forward of you, but yeah, in the future."

I relaxed a bit. Even though I loved him so much, I was a bit concerned at how fast he had seemed to plan things out.

"When do you see this happening?" I asked him.

"Eeehh, somewhere around our mid to late 20's. You've got a decade, so don't be thinking I'm proposing right now." he teased.

I smirked, having decided to tease him back.

"What gave you that impression?"

A/N Here's Part 2 of the vacation shots! Proud thanks to a close friend for writing this part out!