27 - Foursome Troublesome

As I was preparing some snacks in the kitchen, I couldn't help but kept glancing at Daniel. I mean, can you blame me? How could he still look hot when he was busy preparing the games and choosing movies. He was pouting his lips, touching his lips while biting them. It drove me crazy. I wanted to crash my lips on him and continue where we left off but, I held myself back. Not long after that I heard knock on the door.

"Hi, come on in" I heard Daniel said as he opened the door. I ran to the door to greet Lucy, but something was off.

"Hey Luce, could you please help me taking the snacks out?" I asked her to come with me to the kitchen.

"Wow. You prepared a lot. Thank you" Lucy said trying to look amused.

"Sooo are you excited to spend your first night with Seongwoo?" I asked. She replied with a sigh. "What happened?" I asked as I turned her to look at me.

"Nothing, it's just that" she said before she sigh again. "Aren't you and Daniel suppose to have the sexy surprise tonight? Just why in the world suddenly Seongwoo asked me to come to Daniel's place instead of his. I mean, I just wanted to be with him, on our own. But I guess he doesn't want to. Look I even dress sexily and wear a nice lingerie." Lucy ranted.

"Hahaha. That fucking moron. I think he has become ignorant too. I really going to fucking kill him!" I said as I stormed out of the kitchen but Lucy grabbed my hand to stop me.

"No no no. Please don't do that. Please don't tell him I said this. This is too embarrassing" Lucy begged. She was blushing.

"You know? I was having a great time, until he interrupted. Arrgh. And all that just because that dumb ass failed to catch the clue that you wanted to be with him? Just the two of you? I mean, come on!" I ranted.

"But, what weird is, I kinda feel relief when he told me to come here instead of his. Because my heart was beating so fast when I told him I wanted to come by to his place. So thank you for letting us stay here, and I'm sorry that I caused all this. I don't know, I'm confused. I'm so weird right?" She ranted.

"No no no. You don't have to feel sorry, I'm glad that we could help. And it's not weird at all. I bet he also feels the same way as you do. Well, he came here panicking, he was trembling. I guess he really didn't know what to do, that's why he asked for our help" I said chuckled.

"You think so?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah. Totally. I think you guys just need time. Look, since you're nervous, I'm horny, and I don't think we're gonna get what we want today. Shall we just play until our body gave out, and hope for better luck next time?" I asked her.

"Yeah let's do that, and better luck next time" we agreed as we laughed so hard at the misery that we're in.

After we served the snack. We played enthusiastically every game that Daniel had prepared.

Third person P.O.V

"Dude, why do I feel like we're getting punished?" Daniel asked Seongwoo as they both looking at their girls busy playing.

"Yeah me too. I thought she wanted to come to see me. But all she does is playing with (y/n). Gosh and why she dresses so sexily? I can't even take my eyes off the lingerie that she wears below her shirt" Seongwoo ranted unamused.

"Pfffttt. We're screwed. No, you're more screwed dude." Daniel said chuckled.

"What, why?" Seongwoo asked.

"Why do you think, Lucy, came all the way to your place, at this time, wearing a lingerie?" Daniel asked.

"Why? Well this is not my place. It's yours" Seongwoo replied.

"Wow. I didn't know ignorant can travel this fast. Well, she did say that she wanted to come by at your place. You're the one who change it to my place" Daniel responded.

"Well I did told you that I wanted to be alone with her today. But, I was so nervous, I didn't know what to do, that's why I asked for your help. Besides Lucy wouldn't mean that, would she? Maybe she just wanted to dress nicely." Seongwoo said.

"Didn't you see her face, when she came here? I realized it when (y/n) dragged her to the kitchen right away. She probably sensed that" Daniel said.

"Really? Wait, but why are you screwed?" Seongwoo asked.

"Well, I stood her up because some ignorant interrupted, remember?" Daniel said sarcastically.

"Oh my, what have I done? I was about to get laid but busted my chance. And I also busted someone else's chance to get one. What should I do?" Seongwoo panicked.

"Hahaha. Don't worry. It's not too late. I have a plan. You just have to come along with it, okay? I'll help you" Daniel said assuring Seongwoo.

"But how?" Seongwoo asked puzzled.

"Just watch and learn" Daniel said as he took two blankets and passed one to Seongwoo who still pretty much confused.

End of Third Party P.O.V

"Babe aren't you tired? Come here. Let's watch a movie" Daniel said.

"No, we're fine" I replied.

"Come on. I really want to watch this" Daniel begged as he pouted his lips and gave me the puppy eyes look. That's unfair, how could I say no to that?

"Alright, fine" I gave in. He smiled widely as he asked me to sit on his lap. Seongwoo and Lucy sat awkwardly on the couch next to us, then we started watching the movie. I was so tired soon I fell asleep on Daniel's arm. He covered us with blanket.

After a while I suddenly felt his fingers were rubbing circles on my waist and I was wide awake due to shock when I felt his hands were moving towards my pussy and his bulge was poking my butt. "It" was warm.

"Seongwoo and Lucy are here." I tilted my head and whispered to his ear.

"So?" he mumbled inaudibly before he started kissing my neck and kept teasing me under the blanket. I bit my lips so hard to held back my moan. Then I saw Lucy's face blushing red. I knew she's having a hard time already.

"Oww" he squealed as I bit his ear to stop him. Then I glanced at Lucy, I was shocked, she already pulled Seongwoo for a kiss, but Seongwoo didn't move.

"That moron" I said as I was about to slap him but Daniel grabbed me and asked me to wait. Finally he pulled Lucy in for a deeper kiss. This time Lucy and I was shocked. I saw Seongwoo's eyes became dark. and they started to kiss passionately.

"Awww look babe. They finally kissed. Thank Lord, finally Seongwoo get his shit together" I said.

"Yeah, and we should probably kiss too" Daniel said as he pulled me for a kiss. I was still pretty much horny, so I pulled him in for a deeper kiss and we both kissed passionately. Daniel started to move his fingers under the blanket and shoved it in my pussy.

"Mmmh" I moaned on his lips. Soon the room were filled with lip smacking and moaning sounds. It was pretty exciting. Finally the four of us broke our kisses panting hard.

"Guys, thanks for your help. I'm so sorry for all the trouble I made. I think we're gonna need to excuse ourselves" Seongwoo said as he suddenly grabbed Lucy's hand. She was shocked but followed him anyway without saying anything. They were both red.

"What are you grinning and blushing about?" Daniel asked me when he got back from locking the door.

"Hmm? Nothing. I was just happy that Lucy finally get what she wanted." I replied.

"Well, I also plan to give you what you wanted. Don't think that I didn't notice. Aren't you curious how will I grant your wish?" he said. I was covering my face, excited from my own imagination.