Now what

We get to the hotel and we split up into two to a room. The sleeping chart went like this: first room was Calum and mike. Next room was Ash and Kassi then there was Luke, Zayn, and Louis in the next room over. Me, Niall, and Liam got put in the next room. And then in the last room was Harry and Madi. We all said our good nights and we all went to bed. Me, Niall,and Liam went to our room. And got ready for bed there was only two beds so Liam slept on the couch. I lay down on the bed closes to the bathroom, and covered up. Niall came over and pressed a kiss to the top of my head. "Night Ash, sleep tight princess." I nodded as I differed off to sleep.

_______

I get up the next morning, I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower. After my shower I get dress in my dark blue skinny jeans, my batman t-shirt and my black converses. I put my hair up into a busy bun, I don't wear a lot of makeup but I do put on some eyeliner and lipgloss. Just as I was walking out of the bathroom Niall got up to go into the bathroom. Just as he was about to pass me he stopped right in front of me. "Good morning, nialler." "Morning princesses, are you going down stairs to eat?" he asked looking quite hopeful "Yes I am, do you want me wait for you?" "Do you mind?" "No," I say "Thanks Ash," "No problem," I say smiling. After Niall got done with his shower and got dress we went down stairs to get food. "Yay!! Food!" "You'er too funny Nialler." I say laughing "I'm hungry!" Ni whined "you're always hungry." I say back, he stops and his smile slowly disappeared "whats the matter Niall?" I asked him. "About last night so where does that leave us?" "I don't know Niall." " What do we do now?" Niall asked and looked almost scared to know the answer "I don't know... but I guess we'll fined out." "You mean..." Niall said as he's smile came back and twice as big. "Yes I'm saying I'll give us a chance."

Hoped you guys liked it! Thanks bye beautiful people:)- Chloe <3