My prince

Ashly's P.O.V.

I roll over in my bed and hide my face in Niall pillow.wheres Niall I thought to myself, I picked up my phone and look to see that Niall had text me.

To my princess: hey, love sorry I'm not there for you to wake up to.:( but the boys and I had practice this morning and didn't want to wake you up. just text me when you get up. love you to the moon. And back <3 xxx

To my prince: morning love! hope practice went well! :) xx

A few minutes later my phone went off with Niall text ringtone (the song was: you and I)

To my princess: sweetie, it's 12:30 it's not morning! lol hope you slept well ;)

Really it that late? wow, I never sleep this late.

To my prince: I slept great :) what time are you getting to the hotel, maybe we can grab lunch?

To my princess: sounds great love! I'll be back in about 45 mins. so that gives you time to get ready :)

To my prince: Kay love, see you then xxx

I put my phone on pandora, and get ready. I grab my t-shirt that says I'm dating a crazy mofo, some ripped skinny jeans,and my vans. I straighten my hair and put on my glasses. just as I finish putting on some light makeup there's a knock on the door. I come out of the bathroom and open the door, when I opened the door I was tackled to the ground by a person, the person was to little to be Niall and plus smelt like a girl! I looked up to see it was Madi, and I could hear her muffled sobs.

"Umm, Madi Why are you crying?" I asked as I tried to stand up

"We had a fight!" Madi sobbed into my chest.

"Oh no, what he do? Do I need to kill him now or later?"

"Well we we're talking, then for no reason he starts yelling." Madi sobbed

"What was he yelling about?"

"I got on twitter ... an my news feed was full of hate like normal,"

"Okay?"

"Well one tweet said Harry never loved me so I asked him.." Madi trailed off, "Then he started yelling at me, asking me why I would even ask such a stupid question?" Madi said as she started to cry again, about that time I heard my phone go off with Niall's call ringtone ( it was him saying a bunch of random crap.)

"Hey, love you ready?"

"Baby, I'm so sorry!!! Harry and Madi had a fight.." an with the sound of his name she started to cry louder. "Can you hear her?"

"Yea, I can how about I just come help you out with Madi and we can go out to dinner sound good?"

"Sounds great love, I'll see you when you get up here." and with tht I hung up the phone. About 5 minutes pass and the door opened but when Niall started to walk into the little hall way he about fell on top of me and Madi.

"Babe. why is Madi on top of you?"

"Because every time I try to move she just clings tighter to me! Please help me I really have to pee!" Niall picks Madi up and takes her over the chair, then comes back over to me to help me up.

"I'm going go to the bathroom do you mind texting Harry and tell him to get his butt over here now."

-*~*~*~*~*-

Niall P.O.V.

Ash heads to the bathroom and I call Harry

"Hey mate, I don't know what you did but you need to come fix it now!"

"Are you in ash's room?"

"Yes, along with your sobbing girl friend."

"I'll be down there in a few." Harry says before he hangs up.

I don't know what the heck he did, but all I know is he better fix it!

So yay, update I couldn't sleep so I worked on a update for u guys!!! don't kill me Madi! I'm sorry but I needed some drama. so ya an a/n and a update in one day :) I'm on a roll! lol it's like 2:30 am! and now that I finished this update I'm going to put YOU AND I on repeat and try to sleep! so bye guys and stay beautiful :)- Chloe <3