Best friends forever

Madi's Pov

We all walk in to the hotel, but as soon as we hit the elevators Ash is gone! Ashly has been upset lately and I know it's about the hate she gets. I love the fans but they can really be mean and rude. I only say that because I once was a fan... what am talking about I still am! growing up with Ash and Kassi was difficult, as kids Ash always kept to her self, and Kassi was every loud and outgoing. we were all each other had I'm an only child so Kassi and Ash were my sisters. Harry and Liam went to the x-factor when we were about fourteen. So we were always at the others houses so our parents soon would just tell us, to behave and have fun.

*Flash back*

"We'll be at Ash's houses tonight!" I yell, we were sneaking out tonight to go to a party that Ash's boyfriend was having Jack was a sophomore. it's was about 10:29 pm when we got to jack's we walk in the door and found Jack kissing another girl.

"What the heck jack!" ash yells at him

"Shhh." jack said,

"You're drunk aren't you?"

"Maybe." Jack says through a hiccup

"Whatever Jack," ash says tuning around, "Call me when you're sober." then we walk out the door.

"Well, that was fun." Kassi says trying to lighten the mood.

"No it wasn't! I'm so done with him."

When we get back to Ash's house we walk in the door to see all of our moms standing there.

"Where have you been young ladies?" Kassi's mom yells,

"I went to go talk to Jack about something and they wanted to come with." Ashly says,

"All of you are grounded!" My mom says

"You may not be in contact with each other for 2 weeks!"

"But!!!" we all yell

"And that final!" Well that only lasted for about 2 days before they gave up and let us hangout again

*end of flash back*

I think that was the only time they ever told us we couldn't hang out together.

"Hey babe,I'm going to go and check on Ashly."

"Might want to wait I saw Niall go up there about 10 minutes ago."

"I'm worried about her," I say with a sigh

"I know you are, why don't you just give Ash and Niall some time?"

"Yeah, I'm going to bed night."

"Night Madi, love you." Harry says kissing me before he went to his room he shared with Liam.

"Love you too Harry," I say as I turn over to go to sleep.