Neru's secret

Warning : this chapter contain some mature scenes, read it by your own risk LOL

On the next day, Neru and Manaka went to Risa's house with a taxi. When they arrived, Risa was already wating for them in front of her house. Manaka was stunned by Risa's beauty.

"You're so beautiful," said Manaka breathlessly.

"Thank you," Risa flustered.

Neru was secretly eyed Risa too. But she refrained herself from saying any words.

Manaka opened the taxi door for Risa. Then she sat beside her. Neru sat beside the driver. On the backseats, Manaka and Risa was being lovey-dovey with each other. Neru silently watched them through the mirror.

Once they arrived at Techi's mansion, Neru quickly dashed to the party room. Risa eyed her curiously.

"Heh...seems that Neru is too excited." Said Manaka.

"Maybe. Let's just go inside."

Risa held Manaka's hand and led her inside the mansion.

Once Neru was inside the party room, she went looking for a certain someone.

"Found her~" said Neru with a smirk.

                                                                      ~~~

Techi was chatting annimatedly with Yuuka. When she turned her head, she saw Neru walking towards her. She was instantly enchanted by Neru's beauty. Neru was absolutely gorgeous.

"Hi..." Neru greet Techi.

Techi stutterly greet Neru back.

"H-h-hi. Y-you look so beautiful tonight,"

Neru smiled and bited her lower lip.

"Thank you. You look great too. So handsome~"

Techi blushed. She nervously fixed her already neat necktie.

"J-ja...shall we dance?" Techi extended her hand.

Neru took Techi's hand.

"Sure~"

Techi gave the dj a signal to turned the music on. Techi led the dance. She put her hands on Neru's hips while Neru put her hands on Techi's neck. The first song was a slow one, Techi led accordingly.

Manaka and Risa also did the same thing, Manaka led the dance of course. Risa glanced at Techi and Neru. Neru glanced at Risa too. She gave Techi a flirty smile then smirked at Risa's pained look. Risa's heart clenched. She felt like someone just stab her heart with a rusty knife. She laid her head on Manaka's shoulder and held her tears.

After the first dance session was over, Risa told Manaka to brought her a drink. While Neru told Techi to dance with a girl who asked Techi to dance with her.

"It's not polite to declined a girl's dance invitation," Neru told Techi.

Techi reluctanly took the girl's hand. The girl, who introduced herself as Kakizaki Memi was so happy that Techi accepted her dance invitation.

Risa glanced at Neru. Then she averted her vision at Techi who danced with an unknown girl. She smirked. She walked towards Neru. Neru raised her delicate eyebrow when she saw Risa walking to her direction.