Manaka meet Pe

Throwback

"Pe-chan! Pe-chan....! Where are you...?"

*Rika sighed* (Mou~ why the cat is so troublesome??!)

Rika kept on looking for her lost cat on the park. Why was she looking on the park? Because her cat loves to wander around the park. Seriously, the cat is not like any normal cat. He's a special kind of cat. A magical talking calico cat. Her cat is her only sharing buddy because she was never comfortable talking with humans.

Rika was a loner. She doesn't have much friends. In fact, Nako was the only person she considers as a friend. Sometimes, she did feel lonely. But luckily she have Pe-chan. The only person (animal?) who listens to all of her sometime nonsense rantings.

Rika's family was really nice to her. Especially her sister, Risa. Risa was a really caring sister. She shares everything with Rika. Her foods, toys (when they were little) even her clothes. Because she really loves her adorable little sister. But just like her sister, Risa was a really awkward girl. Spending most of her time in her room playing games.

They're parents on the other hand, we're so much different. Okay maybe Mayu is a gamer like her daughters but unlike them, she was never a quite woman. In fact, she can be reaally loud sometimes. Her wife, Yuki wasn't exactly a loud woman but she wasn't quite either. Mostly she'll just pretend to listen her wife's nonsense talks while giving short answers occasionally.

~~~

Back to Rika's cat quest, apparently finding a missing cat wasn't an easy task.

*Pant**pant* "I'm tired~"

Rika was getting exhausted so she rest her feet on nearest tree. She yawned. The gentle wind makes her feel sleepy.

A few moments later

"Yoooo!!!"

Rika gently rubbing her sleepy eyes. "Mmm? Pe...?"

In front of her was none other than her cat wearing his usual annoying face. Pe jumped casually right on Rika's face. "Urrrgh. You stupid cat!!!"

"Nnnnyh" Pe smirking at his owner's annoyed face. Rika gave Pe a scary stare. Pe stares back. *Glaring contest start*

*cough* "A-ano...."

*Double scary stare*

"E-to...I-I'm just...Mm..." Manaka was stuttering like crazy because hell, there was a talking cat who threaten her out of nowhere if she won't take him back to his owner. And now the crazy cat and his loony owner were glaring at her. (What crazy dreamm is thissss?) *crying internally*

A few minutes ago

Manaka was walking around the park while munching a snack.

"Psst."Manaka stopped in her track. "Hmm? I think I heard something..." *she mumbled* *shrug*

"Psssst."

Now she really sure she heard something. She looked around to find the source of the voice.

"In here kid!"

"???" she still couldn't find where the voice came from.

"Heeere. Look beneath you stupid kid!!"