Heartbreaks

Techi saw their hesitated faces, she grab Neru's hand.

"Neru... I have to admit ,I really like you. You're so beautiful, cute, smart, you have everything that I want. Be my mate and forget this... puny human," Techi said while pointing Risa with a disgusted face.

Neru just bite her lip. While Risa looked down while balling her fist. The situation became so heavy, that Sakura wanted to just went home and cuddled her beloved Chae. And Yuuka... well she just played with the straw while thinking how to break the icy atmosphere.

After a few hou- minutes, Yuuka was about to open her mouth when Risa suddenly spoke.

"Ne, if I'm willing to leave my family and friends for you..." she paused.

She looked up. Then reached for Neru's hand, held it tightly and stared at Neru with a gentle yet serious gaze.

She continued, "will you promise to always by my side forever?"

Neru took a deep breath.

"I.....I...."

Risa gave Neru a gentle squeeze and reasurring smile.

Yuuka, Sakura and Techi looked at Neru with anticipating faces. Techi was silently prayed that Neru would say no.

(Please say no. Please say no. Please say- )

"I'm sorry.... I can't make any promises. I've broke so many promises before.... I don't want to make another empty promises," said Neru with a heavy tone and teary eyes.

Risa exhale and slowly draw her hands away from Neru's. She couldn't help but felt dissapointed by Neru's statement.

"If you can't make any promises... then there's no reason for me leave people I care about. I don't want to fight over something that's not certain," stated Risa.

Then Risa stood up and ran towards outside the cafe. She was running mindlessly with tears streaming down her face. After a few moments, she stop to catched her breath. Risa wiped her tears, then she went silent for a moment. She was taken aback by the sound of a loud horn, a shiny silver lambo was stopping right in front of her.

(Tck. What the hell? Who-)

A really cute girl with classy fashionable dress came out of the car and greeted Risa.

"Hisashiburi ne, Risa-chan~"

"Milky-nee??!"

~~~

Risa was really shocked by Milky's sudden appearance. It has been 7 years since the last time they saw each other. As far as she remembered, her parents told her that Milky and her family were moving to France and promised to never came back to Japan. She never knew the reasons though, her parents never told her the truth.

Risa walked closer to Milky, then grab Milky's shoulders. She yelled at Milky, "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WHY DID YOU LEAVE WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING TO ME??!"

Risa's body was shaking from anger. Milky was silent for a moment, then she talked in a quiet tone.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to leave you just like that. Gomen ne, Risa-chan."

Risa closed her eyes and draw her hands from Milky's shoulders. When she opened her eyes, they were teary. Milky felt like a bitch for breaking Risa's heart. Risa was her favorite cousin, they were always there for each other. Seeing Risa broken like this made her felt like her heart was sliced by a knife.