Chapter 2

Ashley's POV

I wake up with the sunlight coming through my pastel colored curtain. I blink my eyes a few times then walk towards my bathroom to take a shower. After a couple of minuets I change into my clothes then walk to the kitchen.

I grab my cereal inside the shelf then I grabbed the milk inside the fridge, I opened the drawer on the island and get a spoon and a bowl. I put the spoon on the island the grabbed the bowl but it slipped out of my hand. "CRAP!" I scream out loud.

Don't freaking tell me something bad is happening. OH NO PLEASE NOOOO!

I run and grab my car keys then drive towards the park where we were yesterday. I got out of the car and saw them circling the bench. As I got closer sobs were heard. I ran directly at the bench and the others were already looking terrified because of the girl crying. I was in front of Nicole and the others. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?" I ask them angrily.

Nicole and Youenbel stared at each other then laughed. "Do you even know what fun means?" Hertz and Rheyn ask me in disbelief. I look at them both with a grin "I f**cking know what fun is and it's NOT BULLYING SOMEONE!" They all apologize to ummm... "What's your name?" I ask her then she replies "Anna." I glance at the others which are now going to the van. Rosary and some of them wanted to be on my side so they rode with me at my car. 

***

Inside our apartment

I went inside and almost forgot about the broken bowl in the kitchen. I grabbed a broom and swept it carefully not to miss any pieces. "How did you know something bad was happening?" Zoie asks me.

I told her that I would tell all of them later. When I was done sweeping I walk to the living room where they are.

I told them what happened and we agreed to rest.

***

Nicole's POV

" Youen! I hate her so damn much! lets go call the others and tell them that we will scare the girl more fiercer this time." I tell youenbel. "Yeah Ill call them... I still can't believe Ashley knew UGH!"

The first person we called was Russ and she agreed. The others were asleep so only 9 of us were able to go to the park.

***

At the park

There she is hahaha... get ready Anna. We walked towards her and then when her eyes widened we gave her a death stare.

"You wanna die yet?" We ask her while she gets scared. I pulled her hair so she could feel pain and she did. "HAHAHAHAHA!" We all laughed except Anna.

Ashley and the others would never know unless they want to join us. I give her a little smirk and Youen, Russ, Rheyn, Tom, Melissa, Hertz, Neliza and Alainna did the same.

Neliza pushed her and Anna had a cut on her left cheek because of the edge of the bench. Youen also slapped Anna which made a mark on her other cheek.

We all laughed and laughed every time she tells us it was painful. "I still don't know why Aron fell asleep so early." Rheyn tells us shaking his head.

"Anna I'm sorry... NOT SORRY!" We all laughed like villains while Youenbel said that to the sobbing child.

We were about to leave when Anna said "YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" Hertz ran to her and punched her left eye. We were shocked when she turned really pale because of that. I tell them "RUN!"

***

Anna's POV

I tell them and I mean it "YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" Then a guy named Hertz ran to me then punched me at my left eye. There eyes widened as they see me pale. Then Nicole tells them. "RUN!"

They ran and ran towards their car. A sigh of relief and pain got out of my mouth. As they were gone I wiped the blood out of my cut. I try to stand but fail as expected, I try again and succeed finally. I fix myself and return home where it all began again but much more painful than before.

As my mom was cutting me again with a big sword I scream in pain directly at her. "KILL ME! FU**ING KILL ME!" Her eyes widened as I say that.

She screams at me saying "WELL HECK NO! I WOULDN'T DO THAT!" What does she mean.

"THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HURTING ME!?" I ask in anger.

She gives me a deathstare and pulls my hair really hard. Then she pulls me towards the wall using my hair. She banged my head on the wall hard so it took me to a bleeding process it hurts so much. KILL ME TAKE ME AWAY LET ME DIE! I scream to myself as i turn super pale with marks around my body.

She gets the pendadant and opens it again putting my blood in. It was full yesterday and empty today... WHAT IS THIS STUPID FAMILY!

Ibwant to die now I want to die. As she was done I stand up and land my butt on my bloody sheets.

I decided to kill myself ones and for all later this night.

I peep into the garage to find a short chain that I can use. and a couple of seconds I found it.

I go up my room and lock it tightly. I tied myself using the chain and tied it up on my roof... its strong enough.

I thought to myself... why does it have to be me that they all bully. THIS IS CRAP I'LL GET REVENGE ONES AND FOR ALL. I PROMISE. I grin at the last word.

I grab the knife and cut my skin to feel pain and blood all over me then I scream in pain... I suddenly heard banging from my door. My eyes widened I need to jump now. The banging got louder. JUMP! I tell myself.

1. 2. 3.

***
A/n: OMG! Will she be able to jump and get revenge or survive ang get beaten up?! Wait thats both bad.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter... sorry for not telling you what will happen next. If you're eager to know... I am too.

BYE BYE WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!