Chapter 6

Ashley's POV

"This is super horrible!" I scream out loud while the others are feeling terrified.

"Why did she die?" I ask them and we all suddenly look at the people who bullied Anna. "Umm... s-she kinda... she joined us!" Some of us stood there shocked for what Hertz told us. "When? How?!" I ask him. "Nicole called some of us that night and she joined." I called Russ and Rheyn's parents to tell them what happened.

"Let's go home now and find another apartment we could stay in." I tell them and they just nod while the guys wrapped Rheyn and Russ's body with some blankets and got them to the police officers.

We drove to the farthest apartment we could find hoping Anna would not bother us anymore.

***

4 weeks later

A few weeks have passed and a lot of things got worst... no one died but others still got some serious injuries. I had some pretty bad nightmares myself like Hertz being chopped to pieces, Charlize getting murdered and Zarinah getting burnt to death.

I gathered my friends in the living room so that we could all listen to each of our thoughts. I started the gathering by saying "I came up with a plan and I thinks its for the best... the plan is to-" "AAAAAHHHHH!!!" Before I could tell them we suddenly hear Jyla scream in the kitchen, we all ran directly to where the scene was.

We saw her lying on the floor while she was holding one of her foot that was bleeding. Rosary and Kate came closer to inspect  her, I told the guys to bring her to one of the bedrooms. I, Lianne and Melissa searched for the med kits inside the apartment.

We cleaned the deep cut on her foot, we made sure to keep the injury fully cleaned and fully safe from infections. We asked what happened but we also know that she still needs to rest after what happened earlier.

Some guarded her inside the room to make sure nothing else happens. I told the others to continue the meeting in the living room.

"What's the plan?" Charlize asked me.

"The plan is to go to the church, get a priest to give her a more peaceful funeral and all of us should go and sincerely apologize for all our faults. Agreed?" I tell them in a serious tone. They nod and we discuss other things.

We were all assigned to do something, like some are gonna research about where she was buried, some are going to be searching for a priest and the others are gonna be preparing for the plan.

We are now outside in the backyard grilling some steak, BBQ, baby back ribs and chicken for dinner. We were looking up at the night sky filled with stars. There were a lot of constellations like Scorpio, Leo, Libra, Gemini and more.

We started eating after some minuets, we talked to get our worries away.

***

Neliza's POV

We were all happy when we got to bed. I was super ready for the plan that we had.

 I hope it would work because I freaking hate her so much. How dare she do that to us just for our bullying.

I was dreaming peacefully when something made me suffocate, I couldn't breathe, I tried to fight but it was to strong. I heard laughter which gave chills to my body. I finally opened my eyes and saw Anna, her cold hands were holding my neck tightly. I tried my best to fight and thankfully it worked. I stood up fast and run to my door. I was catching my breath while I ran but before I could shout her hands held my mouth to shut me up.

I felt myself fall to the ground with a thud and her hands were now on my feet. I wanted to shout but nothing came out of my mouth. It was scary, my tears were all over my face and were all over the carpet. She was pulling me towards my room. She was almost done by pulling me inside but i held onto each side of the door frame. She was pulling to much for me to handle, my hands gave up and my shouting was now heard. She pushed my head onto the bricked wall inside the room. My head felt like hell, I could feel the fresh wound on my head and I could feel the blood falling onto my face. I heard a lot of doors open with a bang, I could hear the group running towards my room but before I could see them everything around me became dead black.

I was dead now... I shouldn't have bullied her I regret every word I said. I want to return to the past but no matter what I do nothing can change the events that happened.

I'm super sorry for everything I did. My parents didn't raise me to do something like that and I didn't have to die like this but my terrible doings led me to this.