Chapter 3

Anna's POV

1. 2. 3. I counted then I jumped. Those three numbers were the last things I said. The door opened but they were to late i was suffocating and my neck was having several cutts that bleeded.

I died, finally its over... time for revenge. I smirk thinking who to... kill.

I opened my eyes and found myself feeling nothing and inside my room but my body wasn't there and... OHH! I'm floating. "HAHAHAHA!" I laugh to myself. "Time to haunt Anna... time to haunt."

***
Ashley's POV

"AAAHHH!!!" I scream because of a bad dream. "Ash you ok?!" Gilliane asks me worried. I just nod and smile at her.

There's something wrong... I can feel it. My dream might be true or... NAH! Its just a dream.

"Ash did you recieve a call from nics?" Brigette asks me, as Gilliane and I exit our room.

I shake my head and look at Brigette and Gilliane who is looking at each other. Thats weird.

"You didn't but why... did we recieve calls from her and Youenbel?" They stare at me and my eyes widen... "Oh no." I say horrified.

We started calling the group and told them to meet at the restaurant downtown to eat breakfast and to talk about EVERYTHING.

***
At the restaurant

I, Brigette, Gilliane, Rosary, Charlize, and Kate wait for the others to arrive. Gilliane, Rosary and Charlize just walked in a couple of minuets ago.

We started talking and they also recieved calls from the two girls. Three minuets later we were all complete.

I stared directly at Youenbel and Nicole. "Nicole... where did you go last night?" Kathryn asks them both curiosly and that got me and the others curios as well.

Youenbel gulped and replied "We uhhh... bought ice cream right Nics?" Nicole looked at me nervously and nodded.

We all ordered and then I asked. "Youen why didn't I recieve a call and the others did?" The others agree curios as well.

"STOP QUESTIONING!" Youenbel said. My eyes widened in shock. She stands up and walks towards the restroom. I just shaked my head and talked to the others.

***
Youenbel's POV

I close the door and sigh in relief. "I'm still not sorry Anna HAHAHA!" I laugh all to myself.

I open my bag and get my lip gloss. I get a hold of my lip gloss and as soon as I face the mirror. "AAAAHHHHHH!!! GET AWAY NO GET AWAY FROM ME!" I scream in terror, she's here CRAP SHE'S HERE. Anna was beside me in the mirror smilling. I step backward but I felt a strong hand push my head towards the toilet seat. My face was flushed once my head got inside the toilet. My head was turned facing the ceiling and was hardly pulled backward to the tiled wall. My head hitted the wall very hard. "STOP PLEASE STOP!!!" I screamed my lungs out but she still didn't stop. Tears were running down my eyes as my body floated and pushed to the mirror. Once my face hitted the mirror, the mirror cracked into a billion pieces. I blacked out but still felt pain... my body was released but something sharp cutted through my heart. It was all wet with blood and I heard girl laughing which was the spirit of... Anna. I died... I died.

***
Ashley's POV

"What's taking her so long?" I ask them. We all turned to the restroom as we heard a girl screaming... YOUENBEL!

I quickly standed as well as the others and ran directly at the restroom. It was locked when i tried to open it. Nicole handed me the key that the staff gave her.

"Call the cops and the ambulance. NOW!" I scream in terror once I see blood. My eyes widened at my dream as I saw Youenbel lying on the floor with a piece of mirror stabbed through her chest and a billion pieces of mirror and blood surrounding her.

We all stood there shocked at the scene. We started moving as soon as we heard the ambulance and cops car outside. We ran to the side to get out of the way... "Revenge is starting." I tell them in a low voice.

They all looked at me shocked. And Nicole shaked her head and held her face between her hands. "What's happening Nicole?" The pthers ask and she replies "Its all my fault." I didn't looked shocked or anything else I knew it was her fault. But it all happened now we can't prevent whats happening next.

We all wiated for the doctor to tell us of she stl survived... and the doctor said "She's gone I'm sorry we can't do anything now." He leaves us with a frown.

***
At our apartment

We all decided to sleep at my apartment. We were all exsausted from what happened a couple of hours ago.

I fell asleep in my bed beside Kate and Brigette. I told them about my dream and they comforted me while tears fell my eyes. We all fell asleep.

We woke up in dinner time and as planned Aron and Zoie is cooking. We smelt spaghetti and meatballs, fried chicken and some mushroom soup.

We all headed to the dinning area where the food is prepared. We all talked about happy memories we had with Youen and I told all of them about my dream. Now they all knew about my dream... Its so sad no one wanted that but still Anna wanted revenge.

We all talked about telling her family in what happened but Nicole hesitated because she said it was her fault.

In the end we talked to her parents and alot of sobbing was heard. We apologised to them.

"Its all my fault." Nicole said for the nineteenth time. I had enough of this none sense it was no ones fault. "WHY WONT YOU SHUT UP! Lets say its your fault now your happy?!" I yeld at her then I ran to my room while she walked out.

I apologised as soon as we saw each other later that night and she also apologised. We slept uncomfortable because of what has happened.