Chapter 5

Ashley's POV

I woke up with sunlight direct at my face. "UGH! To bright!" I say in a annoyed voice. I hear the door open so i sat down and saw... Abby.

"Morning sleepy head." I hear her say while I yawn walking to the bathroom to get a shower. I shut the door and took a cold shower to wake up.

As I finish changing I head towards the Dinning room to eat but... I saw her. Right there. Anna with freaking bloody hands. I wanted to scream but nothing came out of my mouth. I'm was terribly shocked by what I see right now.

My eyes widened as Anna was walking towards me, I stepped back and she disappeared... I ran to the group then told them EVERYTHING!

"I can't believe it Ash it was really her." Jyla and Rosary tells me shocked like the others. "We should go to the church." I tell them and they nod.

We were inside the church. I sighed in relief as my breathing became normal again. We finished by lighting a couple of candles.

I walked with the others at the mall and got some new clothes... I thought about the happy memories I had with Nicole and Youenbel. Its really sad and super awful.

*** 

A week later.

I wake up with Brigette by my side. I saw her typing something on her phone. She looked at me and said "GM Ash." I smile at her and took a bath. I changed into a black dress as we were going to be at Nicole and Youenbel's funeral today.

We all took a quick breakfast and headed to the funeral.

We got there after 6 minuets. We all got out and gave our condolence to the family. 

We stayed there until the afternoon. I walked towards Russ but she suddenly got dragged away. I screamed hoping someone heard me and hopefully the group did. "ASHLEY WHAT'S WRONG!?" Charlize and the others questioned me. I told them that Russ was dragged away and so they follow me to the depths of the wood where Russ was taken. I hope she's okay.

***

Russ's POV

I was walking towards Ashley when someone suddenly laughed behind me and dragged me away. I was floating and screaming as I felt something hit my head with a thud.

I woke up and saw a little girl with blood on her hands... "Anna! Please don't kill me." I begged while she started laughing. My eyes suddenly went white as Anna got into my body. I didn't feel anything but I can see every move my body makes... Anna was controlling me.

She was running around... I mean I was the one running but she was the one deciding and doing every move i make. I couldn't speak... I saw Ashley and the others running towards me and I was running towards them. As all of them saw my eyes they were scared they ran back as my body ran towards Rheyn. I held his neck and pushed him like a very strong person would. His head landed on a sharp branch and I suddenly walked towards him and kicked his almost dead body, I picked up a sharp branch and stabbed him in the chest, blood was every where. I ran to some tall building near a dangerous and deep pit. My body ran up the stairs and towards the broken roof. My hand found a dangerous piece of sharp wood and then I stood at the edge of the roof and below me was the fvcking pit. I didn't feel anything when the edge of the wood passed through my heart and so I was shocked while I feel her out of me and pain toke my body... I was bleeding a lot and then I was dead before I landed on the pit.

I'm dead, and I'm never gonna be alive.

***

A/n: Hello I'm sorry for the super short chapter but I still hope you enjoyed the story so far. I actually was very scared to write this but NAH!

Go read my other story and go check my cousin's story.

In love with a playboy by: ItsMeAshleyR

Don't believe in lies by: Neko-Chi Harumna