Chapter 7

Ashley's POV

"Hurry guys!" I shouted while running to Neliza's room. What we saw was more than terrifying, blood scattered everywhere, her dead body with so many scars and the girl who killed my friends. The group stepped back but not me.

"What do you want from us?!" I asked feeling angry and scared at the same time. She looked at me smiling. Like hell it was creepy. I stepped back and told the group to call an ambulance and the police.

She laughed and laughed which made the others cry in terror.

She pointed her index finger straight to me and said "You should have stopped them to what they did to me... this wouldn't have happened. You shouldn't just stroll around the park with the others while they bully me. I was super scared. Remember when you said sorry... it meant nothing to me. Your stupid plan won't work, it's not enough. I will kill all of you if you don't think properly on what you should do to stop this heck of a mess. All of you will fucking DIE!" She screamed the last part then disappeared.

I started crying because she was right. She was right about when I should have stopped them and not just roam around. Crap she was right. I cried and cried until I fell to the floor sobbing. The group started comforting me but it didn't work I cried harder until I felt dizziness and everything went black.

...

Rosary's POV 

Ashley fell to the floor while sobbing. This was the weak side of her. We started comforting her but she cried even harder then she passed out. I panicked but I know she wasn't dead so I tried to keep calm as possible. We carried her into her bedroom. I grabbed a handkerchief and started wiping her tears.

I never thought this could possibly happened. I mean I only see this in horror movies. Anna really wanted revenge. I wonder what she wanted more than a peaceful burial. She was really there earlier I got really scared... not just me actually.

The police and ambulance is always late. We actually called them when we heard the screams. They were always late when we really needed them.

The body was sent to be examined, her parent were informed, others didn't believe how she died. The police told us that they will be near us as much as possible. They hired us five private guards.

The others packed their stuffs and since Ashley was still not awake I packed all her stuff into her bag. The others rested for being exhausted on what happened.

Ashley woke up after an hour or two and we all got into the van. We followed the police car on where we would be living. We stopped in front of a tall and golden gate. It opened to reveal a big mansion painted in white, gold, and black. It was like all the groups houses including me but the design was much elegant.

"Who's house is this?" I asked the hired private guard. "It is miss's Ashley's house." He replied. I looked at Ashley. "Sorry if I haven't told you." She apologized. I look at the others. "Was I the only one who doesn't know?" They all nod to my question.

We all walked to the door revealing a little camera and a fingerprint machine at the side. Pretty high-tech. She went to the side and clicked on a button then held her thumb onto the machine. "Welcome miss Ashley." it was said by a robotic woman sound.

The door opened revealing a red carpet and a diamond chandelier. She walked in and turned to the right. We saw her parents smiling at us. "Welcome to our house ladies and gentleman." Her mother said at us lovingly. We all felt welcomed. We followed their maids to where we were going to sleep. I opened the door to my room revealing a room with the colors white, blue, and black. A king sized bed with white colored sheets was at the center. A black and white colored cabinet was at the side and another door leading to a white colored walk-in closet and inside was another door for the wide bathroom.

Each room was the same but the design of furniture were different. Ashley's room was colored with gold and red. Her sheets were black and she also had a king sized bed. She had all her gadgets in a cabinet. We started collecting new gadgets since last year. All o f her clothes were arranged by color. The color of her walk-in closet was peach. Her room was surrounded by all her favorite colors.

We all got comfortable and headed to the dining table which was filled with delicious food. We all sat down with Ashley's parents.

We discussed our plans during our meal. Her parents agreed on helping us. They asked someone to gather information about Anna's family. Her family was the most murderous family in the country. After the meal we had different varieties of dessert.

All of us followed Ashley's parents to a room filled with people working. "This is where we get the information we need." Ashley's dad explained. The room was filled with computers and cameras. We got informed that Anna was the only daughter who was bullied by her parents. We also knew about the part where her parents took her blood and would sell it to some businessmen because they injected her with a drug that can turn her blood to something that can be drank. Her blood was actually some kind of drug that cannot be explained. Their family had secrets like rituals, kidnapping, and a lot more.

It freaked us all so we decided on sleeping inside Ashley's room. She was actually really scared so she also convinced us to sleep with her. We all found out a pattern that every Thursday someone gets killed or gets hurt by Anna. Tomorrow was a Sunday so we were safe. We slept peacefully inside one room. It was more comforting to know that you were not alone when you slept. You felt safe.