Hidden Talent

During dismissal, Finn and Millie were walking in the halls with all their stuff. They were talking together and laughing a little. While they were walking, they saw a colorful flyer hanging by the main office. The two looked it over and saw that it was a flyer about an upcoming talent show taking place next week.

"I didn't know this school had talent shows," Millie said.

Finn nodded. "Every year there's always a talent show. I've never been to any," he said. "A lot of people sign up, including the popular kids."

Millie thought for a minute before turning back to him. "You should sign up," she said. Finn's eyes widened a little before she continued. "I'm sure you have some kind of talent. And maybe if you do this, you can prove yourself to those so called popular kids. Here, I'll sign up too," she said. Then she walked over to the sign up sheet and signed her name. "Your turn."

Finn thought about it for a minute. Yes, he did have a talent, but did he actually want to show it in front of so many people? Maybe he could prove himself to the popular kids this way, but it was a scary option. Just going up in front of so many people on stage scared him, especially since the audience would be staring at him. But this was his most likely only chance at being normal. He had to do it. So he took the pen from Millie and signed his name on the sign up sheet.

Millie smiled at him. "Awesome! What talent are you going to do?" She asked.

"Well, uh, when I was little I used to play guitar. My dad taught me how and I loved it. But when he and my mom disappeared and my aunt had to take care of me, she caught me playing one day and broke my guitar. So since then, I've never been able to play," Finn explained.

The girl gave him a look of sympathy. "You can practice at my house. My brother used to play guitar too, but he quit a long time ago. We still have the guitar in the attic of my house in case I wanted to start playing or even my little sister. You are more than welcome to use it," she offered.

Finn nodded and smiled.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Filler chapter because I honestly have no inspiration right now for this story. Lol. For now at least!