Six

Cohen, Pix, and I all arranged Skype times, texting Madi details while we were talking. We would Skype each other at 11 at night, England times. Except for tonight, tonight we're all unpacking.

Dad and I are going to call each other twice a week on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

I'm going to miss England.

"Flight 122 is now boarding. Flight 122 is now boarding." An overly cheery voice rang throughout the airport, bringing me back to reality.

I double check my ticket. 122.

"Bye, Pix." I say, hugging her. Cohen had already left.

I picked up my bag that contained all my tampons and pads and books and crap for the plane and headed over to the gate. I had already gone through the metal detector and gave them my bags.

Once I boarded the plane, I made my way to my seat, which was a window seat next to an, I'm guessing, 21 year old women.

"Hello." I greeted her, sitting down in my seat.

"Hi, how are you?" She replied, holding out a hand for me to shake. "I'm Cindy."

"Delilah." I smiled, taking her hand.

"So, why are you going to Australia?" She continued, Cindy seem nice.

"I'm on a show, The Mentor, and my mentors live there." I explained.

"Oh, that's great! I hope you have fun." She said.

"Why are you going?" I asked.

"I live there, came here to visit my mum." She must've lived in England growing up, because she did not have an Australian accent.

"That's wonderful!" I say. For half an hour, Cindy and I talked until the plain took off, that's when the flight attendant came around telling us to turn our phones on airplane mode, ending our conversation. I took out my favorite book, The Fault In Our Stars, and began to read.

Two hours later, I started to cry because, well, it's The Fault In Our Stars. Cindy looked over at me with sympathetic eyes and handed me a tissue. I have read this book at least a thousand times, but I still can't handle it.  Finally I finished my book and the flight attendant came around with pillows and blankets, just at the right time.

I woke up because somebody was nudging me whispering "Delilah."

"Five more minutes." I groaned, attempting to roll over, but I hit my head.

My eyes shot open and I looked to see Cindy in the middle of poking my shoulder. I immediately sat up straight and brushed down crazy hairs, apologizing a bunch for drooling on her shirt.

I walk off the plane and into the airport and hear a bunch of Australian accents talking. I lift my carry on a little bit higher in the air and look around.

I see a group of boys pushing and shoving each other while one of the four holds up a sign. "Delilah May Wood" it read, The Mentor's, earmark sign in the lower right hand corner. A swarm of teenage girls were attacking them, but didn't hurt them, just taking pictures.

I walk over to the group, assuming they were my mentors, they did look an awful lot like the pictures, except one had a different color hair.

"Hi, um, I'm Delilah. Is there any way I could persuade you to help me with my luggage?" I say, gesturing to my seven bags that I had picked off of the bag pick up place.

________________________________________________________________

Oooh! She met the boys! Yay! Did you guys like Cindy? I did. She seems nice. Yay! She met them!..... Kinda... Ok, bye!

-Sarah

VOTE! COMMENT! FAN! Keep on swagging?

BYE!

P.S. Do you guys think that my chapters are to short??? Please respond!