Eight

"I'll have to go with flamingoes." Calum said as he held up the red card that said 'flamingoes'. I through my hands in the air for victory and took the green card as all the others started playfully arguing with each other, telling Calum how their card was the best.

It's only been four hours and it feels like their my brothers.

"The next category is," I shouted over them to get their attention, reaching for a new Apples-To-Apples green card. "Romantic."

The boys all looked through their cards for a good answer, Michael putting his down first, then Luke, then Ashton, and Calum last.

I picked up the four cards.

"Hippopotamuses? Laptops? Helen Keller? Bathtubs?" I read off the answers. "Well, the bathtub's not romantic unless someone else is in with you." I hold it up as the winner.

Ashton laughed and reached for the green card.

"Questionable." Luke, who was sitting beside me, read.

"I have the perfect one!" I announce, fishing through my seven cards to find "Gas Station Food" and slapped it in the middle of our circle of people. The others followed my lead.

"Gas Station Food? Constipation? Muskrats? Public Transpiration?" Luke read once he picked up all the cards. "Well, this one's easy- muskrats win!"

"Yes!" Calum rolled backwards before picking up the 'Questionable' card.

After two hours of Apples-To-Apples, An hour of packing, and half and hour shower, I changed into my pajamas and got in bed, starting to read.

Two minutes after I started my book, the phone on the night stand rang, I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Delilah Wood?" Jeff, the man that was working at the front desk, asked.

"This is she. Her? Me? My? I'm... Um.. This is Delilah." I couldn't decide which was right.

"You have an order of 36 instruments that have arrived?" He informed me.

"Great, I'll be right down!" I squealed out of excitement and hung up. I jumped out of my bed and ran to get the boys so they can help me bring up my babies.

I was running down the hallway when Ashton- who was fully dressed and didn't seem tired compared to makeup-less, tank top, long pants, sports bra, messy bun, glasses me who was practically rubbing sleep out of my eyes. It took me a while to find out why but then I remembered that Australia and England have different times and hemispheres, explaining why it was so cold here.

"Why are you dressed like that?" He asked, checking out my night apparel.

"Never mind that! My babies are here!" I say excitedly and do a little happy dance.

"Excuse me?"

I sighed. "Instruments."

"Oh."

*  *  *  *  *

"So these are all yours?" Luke says as he stares in awe.

"Yup." I say proudly as I begging to take up the first cart of instruments- there are six, six instruments each, except for one, one just has my drums and my bass and electric guitar.

____________________________________________________________