Eleven

I'll have to admit it- as much as I love these guys as brothers, I was kind of falling for Michael.... I know it sounds crazy, but how am I not suppose to fall in love with someone as perfect as him, but I didn't want to make this creepy. I still had four more months to go, and I didn't want to confess, have him not feel the same, me feel awkward then have another four months of that. Then again I didn't want to confess, date him, break up, and have the ex feeling for four months.

"Oh my god! You have Call Of Duty?" I grabbed the disk off of the table holding our TV.

"You know how to play?"

"Pft, of coarse!" I roll my eyes insert the disk and grab a controller, the boys follow my lead.

"Watch out you're gonna step in a-" I stopped once Ashton was captured "Trap." I ended.

"How do you know the maps so well?" Calum asked.

"I play this all day, everyday."

"You don't really seem like a gamer girl, more of a sports kind of person." Luke responded.

"I mean, I run." I said, killing someone.

"Why haven't you ran here?"

"I don't know this place, someone will have to show me around, we've all been stuck inside for the past month!"

*  *  *  *  *

"Right, well I'm going to bed." Cal stated, getting up and heading to the bedrooms, turning off his controller and placing near the TV.

*  *

"Night guys." Luke stretched and left.

*  *

"Me too, guys, I'm going to sleep." Ashton walked down the hallway.

Michael and I stayed up playing different video games until 4 am, when I finally crashed and fell asleep mid games on Michael's shoulder, I imagine he did the same.

*  *  *  *  *

I woke up and the microwave clock read 5:07 pm, Mikey was still asleep. When I realized what happened, I didn't want to move since he was sound asleep and I wanted to find out his reaction of us cuddling in our sleep, so I closed my eyes like nothing happened.

A couple minutes after I closed my eyes, Michael started stirring, I felt him sit up slightly, he laughed a little, then moved back to his original position. I decided I would wake up then, just to see how he would act.

____________________________________________________________

Awwwwwwwwwww! Love is in the air! How cute are they?? Personally, I ship it.... But, I mean, I am the author of this book... Okay, bye!

-Sarah

VOTE! COMMENT! FAN! Read TFIOS (The Fault In Our Stars)?

BYE!