Nine

"LUKE HEMMINGS! ASHTON IRWIN! MICHAEL CLIFFORD! CALUM HOOD!" I yell from my bed room. "WHERE DID YOU FOUR PUT MY SHIRTS?" Two weeks in and it already felt like home; they were the brothers I never had.

When I got out of the shower, that branched of off of my room, and dried off, I put my hair up in one towel and wrapped another around my body. I went to go get changed, I put on underwear, shorts, a bra, and looked in my shirt drawer. Nothing. Not a tanktop.

I let my hair down and flip it so it dried before putting it into a high bun and walking out into the hallway. I grab a couple dirty towels from the floor to through on the cameras placed around the hotel room, the cameras aren't aloud passed the bedroom hallway for personal reasons.

I walked out into the main room shirtless, but I did have a bra, and through the towels onto each camera so the couldn't film me topless.

"My shirts." I put my hand out. All four of the boys are sitting on the couch watching TV, all 19 of my tops piled behind them. All of them stared at me because I just walked out shirtless in front of them. One whistled, I can't recall which.

"Oh grow up." I snapped. "It's not like you've never seen a topless girl before. Sure none of you guys are virgins, except maybe the little baby over there." I nodded towards Luke, playfully, making him blush. Calum tossed me a button up flannel and I put it on, collapsing in the open chair when I finished.

"Why do guys even like boobs?" I asked. "There just two balls of fat on a girls chest."

*  *  *  *  *

"Yeah, but if you hold it like this," Calum readjusted my fingers and placed my hands somewhere different. "It makes it easier to move around."

After the shirtless scenario, we all finally started working on instruments. Calum was showing me how to hold a bass.

"You're right, but if you place you fingers like that," I gestured to the way he held the bass. "It muffles the sound and it's not as clear. But like this," I adjusted his fingers to match they way I held my bass before. "It gives off a clearer sound."

"Yeah, but..." We both continued to debate about our basses for a while.

"I know the notes, just not how to play." I explain to Michael about my difficulties with electric guitars. He tells new tips about it and I move onto drums.

"Here's the deal- I don't have rhythm." I tell Ashton

"All you do is ignore the rest of the music, and play your own beat. You'll get the hang of it some time." He smiled.

"I can't sing." I simply tell Luke, who was helping me with vocals, since that's the goal of the show.

"Sing this for me: 'Don't stop, doing what your doing, cause every time you move to the beat, it gets harder for me, and you know it, know it, know it'." He told me. I repeated his words.

"Yeah, we've got some work to do.... No offense." He said. I simply nodded in agreement

____________________________________________________________

Who do you ship her with? Mikey? Calum? Luke? Ashton? Or maybe Cohen? Maybe none at all? Comment your ship! Maybe yours will happen...?

Also- sorry I didn't update Friday, I was in Chicago the whole day..... Okay, bye.

-Sarah

VOTE! COMMENT! FAN! Eat pizza?

BYE!