CHAPTER 3

A year later...
Shateria
"So, things are getting real serious with you and Christian huh?" Candy me sitting inside my living room.

"Girl yes he said he have something very important to ask me tonight. I really think that he is going to ask me to marry him."

"And what are you going to say?"

"I love Chris you know that. I mean that man gives me any and everything I want."

"What's the problem then?"

"He is always busy. He keeps saying he's going to change but shit it has been a year and I have only seen him what five times?'

"Yeah but he's paying all your bills and shit you pretty much live with him now. If it as me I would say yeah."

"Yeah you are right I am tripping girl. I am about to meet him to his house. Lock the door when you leave ok?"

I asked Candy as I walked out the house and headed to Christian house. I opened his front door and the house was dark and there were candles lighting up the entrance. There was a trail of rose petals leading my way into the living room. When I got into the living room there was Chris on bended knee with a ring box in his hand.

"Shateria you know that I love you so much baby. There isn't anything that you won't do for me and nothing I won't do for you. You make me want to be a better man and I want you to be spend the rest of your life with me. Will you marry me baby?"

"Yes, Chris I love you so much of course I will marry you."

I said as he got up and put the ring on my finger. I jumped in his arms as he kissed me. His phone started to ring he let me go to answer it. Whatever was said over the phone made him made he gave me a kiss and told me that he would be right back. Damn so this is what I must look forward to? Is love enough I asked myself.

"I can't keep doing this. I can't keep trying to hang with it your young ass. You're going to have me too tired to feed my husband when I get home." Shateria said to the naked man laying next to her.

"So pick that nigga a happy meal up on the way. Shit he act childish ass hell anyways." TJ said as he smacked her ass.

"Nye bring that ass here and show me what that mouth do"

Shateria started laughing as she got on all fours and crawled to TJ. She grabbed his dick and smiled at the fact her hand couldn't fit around it. She started licking his balls his moans turning her on at the same time. She slowly moved up him with her tongue as he started to shiver. She stopped to tongue kiss the tip of his head before she deep throat all 9 inches of him. TJ started thrusting up and down in her mouth as Shateria reached down and tickled his balls with her nails. He grabbed the back of her head as he felt his nut coming closer and closer.

"Oh shit..baby here it come get up there."

Shateria jumped up on top of her and grabbed his big throbbing manhood and put it in her. She was so wet and hot she gripped him with her muscles and rode him until he came.

"See that right there is why I want u to leave him man. I keep telling u I love you and can take care of you better than he can."

"And i keep telling you not to talk bout him while we together. I'm in love with you TJ but I love him ok. If you keep it up you going to make me stop fucking with you damn." Shateria got up and start1ed throwing on her clothes.

"So you leaving?"

"Yeah u done kilt the vibe. I have to go get dinner started anyways."

"Look baby, I'm sorry. I promise I won't bring him up. Our time is our time. I'm just gonna wait until it's all my time."

"That's all I ask damn. I love u TJ but I got to go. Call me later."

Shateria walked to the bed and gave TJ a kiss and left out the motel room. See that lil boy gonna make me fuck up my marriage. He think that a sexy body and big dick make up for the money my husband has. Shit my husband Christian is on Forbes lost of 40 under 60. You know 40 people worth more than 40 million. Christian is 46 and owns 5 businesses legal and illegal. He's never home and that's where TJ comes in. I have everything a 26 yr old woman could want but intimacy. Shit i get horny and
TJ takes care of that but I never thought I would start having feelings.