CHAPTER 8

Shateria
I was trying to decide rather to tell my husband about the baby. Deep down I didn't want to tell him because something was telling me it wasn't his.

I walked out the salon with a fresh hair do and brazillian wax. I just stepped in my white range rover when my cellphone rang. I frowned when my husband name popped up.

"Hey baby, what you up to?"

"Nothing just leaving the salon heading to the house to get ready."

"Ready? Ready for what?"

"I told you it i was going out with Candy tonight."

"Damn, i forgot can you do that another night? I really need to talk to you about something. I was thinking maybe I could we could go out for dinner first. I made reservations to your favorite resturant."

He must be out his mind thinking im going to break my booty call for his ass. Shit he's not even suppose to be back.

"Nah I can't do that baby. She really need me right now to help her release some stress. We can go out tomorrow ok?"

"Yeah we can. I will call to reschedule the dinner. I will see you when you get home."

Now he wants to spend time with me. I have been begging this man for over a year and now he wants to act right. TJ and I have been together for over a year and he worships the ground i walk on. I am honestly thinking about telling Christiam tomorrow that I am leaving him for TJ.

Yes! I made it home before he did hopefully i can get dressed before he gets here. I quickly took a shower. Luckly i already had my outfit laid out. I was just putting on my earrings when i heard the front door close.

"Damn you dressing like that to meet Candy?" i looked down at my mesh body fitting dress and smiled.

"Im going to her house im not going to be outside. I will be back before 12." I said walking out the door.

I called James to let him know that i was on the way to his room. I felt my pussy tighten at thought of what was going to happen. I got to the room in record time.

I knocked on the door and it swung open and there stood TJ in nothing but a towel. He grabbed my face and started kissing me. I felt his hands going under my dress. He stopped kissing me when he realize i didnt have on any underwear. TJ dropped to his knees pushing me back on the doort to close it.

He put his head under my dress and latched on my click like a baby breast feeding. I grabbed his head and came all on his face. My legs started shaking he the placed them over his shoulders and continue sucking.

"Oh my god baby dont stop...please dont stop."

He put a finger in my pussy and i started grinding on his face. I came again when i felt a finger in my ass. He came up and started kissing me. The taste of myself on his lips turned me on even more. He grabbed me by the waist and walked me to the bed.

He pulled my dress over my head and pushed me on the bed. I smiled as he ripped the towel away from his body and all 10inches stood up at attention. He got on top of me and push in slowly. We moaned as i felt my pussy lips tighten around his dick. He started thursting In and out in and out. Faster and faster. I through my legs around his waist he grabbed my ass as he pounded into me harder and harder. I couldnt help the screams that escaped my mouth.

"Oh yea baby i about to come baby. Damn here it go baby." I came again as felt him explode inside me.

" Damn you dontknow how long i been waiting to do that." TJ said as he laid ddown grabbing me.

"Shit you. I miss you so much TJ."

"You miss me enough to leave that nigga yet"

"I'm going to tell him tomorrow."

For real. Dont play with melike that."

"I'm serious baby. I just can't take no more. I love you and i want to be with you. I am going to tell him when we go outfor dinner tomorow."

Shateria felt relief when she finally admitted that she want to be with TJ. She felled asleep in TJ arms with a smile on her face.