CHAPTER 9

Shateria
Shateria woke up feeling the best she has felt in a long time. She was enjoying the feeling before she realized that she wasnt in her bed.

"Fuck, i overslept. He is going to be pissed."

I grabbed my phone and just as I thought i had 20 missed calls and voicemails from n. I looked over at TJ and he was laughing. Thats when I saw that my phone was on silent.

"You play too damn much. Now you making it worst then it has to be. I said getting up going to the bathroom to wash up.

"I figured since you leaving him anyways you could start staying a night. You might as well get use to it now." he yelled at the door.

I came out of the bathroom fully dressed and mad as hell. He was getting off the phone when i entered the room.

" look baby im sorry. lets not fight we suppose to be happy. We don't have to hide anymore we can be together."

"You are so right baby. I have to run Christian wants to meet for breakfast. I will call you."

I was in such a rush that I didnt realize TJ had a strange look on his face as I kissed him goodbye.

I sat to the table at the resturant waiting on Christian. i was too nervous to eat so i just sat and stared at the food in front of me.

"Hey baby."

I jumped when I heard Christian voice. He gave me a kiss on th check and sat acroos from me.

"You alright? "You look stressed. Everthing alright with your homegirl"

"Yeah she thinking about leaving her husband but don't know how to tell him."

"Dang for real? Shit she need to tell him she don't need to drag it out."

"You're right. Thats what im going to tell her. Whats up you said that you needed to talk about someting important."

"Im just going to come out and say it. I have a son. His name is Tevin. He just came back in my life."

"What the hell? How old is this son?"

"He's 20. That's not all though."

"Damn what else is there to tell me?"

"Well he has meet a lady friend and wants to use my family engagement ring."

"Really?" i looked down at my 3 carat ring and sighed. "it is your family ring it is only right." i said taking the ring off and giving it to him.

"Thanks babe. I willbuy you another one. I'm meeting him and his girlfriend tonight. You are more than welcome to come."

"No this should be just ya'll."

"Ok. I have to take this to Tevin and go to the office. I will see you later hun."

Damn now im a step mom. My phone ranged it was TJ.

"Hey baby can i take you to dinner tonight?"

"Yea. I really want to see you right now."

"Have you told your husband yet?"

"No I am going to do it tonight."

"Ok cool. Look i will meet you to our favorite spot at 8."

"Ok baby. I cant't wait."

Well at least I wont be a stepmom for long I said smiling as I went home.I went home and took a much needed nap.