Chapter 4

Getting up taking his shirt off was of course Gregg but me with my dazzled eyes watching his every move. Turning around saying "Stop drooling" and me still with a smile on my face.

This boy has made me laugh, cry, and fall for him every time i see him. My mind was still racing about when he turned around and saw 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 packs. Making me go dizzy.

"So why were drinking when we were arguing earlier today"? I asked even though i knew it might turn into an argument. "I don't know what your talking about" he says while grinning at me as if saying stop asking anymore questions. "Yes you were i smelled your breath when you kissed me and it smelled like alcohol" i said not knowing what was about to happen next.

"It's none of your business so stay out of it okay"? he says in a harsh tone. "But..." I started to say when i was interrupted by the harsh voice that came into my ear "Stop talking okay you act like just because you helped me get to my room we are some kind of friends" disgust voice overcame the anger while he was putting on his shirt. 

"Once an ass whole always and ass whole" i say while exiting the room tired of him always wanting to get into arguments with me. Then i felt a touch holding my wrist begging me not to go. I looked down and see him their with sorry eyes. He said "I'm sorry it's just been a long day" while pulling me back down on the bed.

I had a choice right their, right then do i stay with him the person who exposed my secret, who won't even call you his friend, and you just can't resist or leave sleeping in your bed all alone fantasizing how this might of went down. 

Making a decision hoping that it was the right one was me with my shoes on the floor and me sitting on the edge of the bed. Wondering what are we going to talk about? Should i talk first? All of these questions roaming in my mind.

Starting to walk around his room trying to explore and making a conclusion that its pretty big. "You have this house all to yourself"? i ask starting up and conversation. "Yeah" he answers. It felt like both of us were nervous to talk to each other but after a while we were pretty much laughing and smiling at each other.

He grabbed my hand and said "i wanna take you somewhere" pulling outward toward his car. "Where"? i asked being curious while he starts the car. "Chill okay it's somewhere special" he says making a smile appear on my face.

For the whole drive i kept annoying him saying "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" making him roll his eyes and ignore me throughout the drive. He pulled over and got a blindfold out of the backseat. Like he planned this all along but how could he.

Blindfolding my eyes still not knowing where we are going. What if he was about to rape me? i say while slightly chuckling at the thought. The car finally stopped and i was more anxious to see where we are going. Tugging me out the car while pushing me to an unknown location was him.

We finally stopped, and he took it off. To my surprise it was beautiful. A lake hanging off with a sunset that i would love to watch. The lake was crystal blue, and the sun was just their showing off it's beauty to the world in the evening sky.

He smiled at my amazement of how it looks, and sits down on the grassy area. I sat down right beside him with my eyes still sparkling like i have never seen anything like this before. True beauty is right here in front of my eyes.