Chapter 26

Gregg's P.O.V

It was like an endless dream as I stood their in the deep dark mirror looking at my soul wondering what goodness i have left. 

It was her. She was last bit of it.

Now i am in the empty void with no where to run and the stars are just falling as i look up at the dark sky. It was pitched back. Cold and dark like there was nothing left inside.

Step by step i walk as i stop right in my tracks. The dark rails below my feet and i see a little crack in between and i look at myself in the mirror.

The sharp teeth, the evilness was all inside as i see the creature that i have been keeping in locked doors. Clawing it's way outside as my eye's roll itself back and then it was gone.

That little tiny light that kept you sane inside. That was always there anytime you needed it.

You know when you look into a mirror. Your suppose to see good, The hazel eyes that look upon you and somehow you see how your future looks like.

Not deep dark space where everytime you try to go somewhere you end up going farther from it. But that twinkle where you can just say to yourself that everything is going to be alright.

I am there.

Walking on the empty streets with no street lights. But pools of blood as it's splattered all over the wall and the knife is right in your hand.

As you see tiny spots written all over your face and a smile wipped straight across. You know what you did, and sometimes once you did something there is no way of taking it back.

A whisper comes out of your mouth and then you just hear yourself and then it becomes clear of how your future is going to be and then you hear is again "Everything is lost" and then you start believing your own words.

That's when death actually occurs.

Staring back out of the mirror. I needed to visit someone i hated so much but i just had to.

Grabbing my leather jacket, i headed outside and went straight to the school to go visit my 'brother'.

Walking through the crowded hallways and i just realized that it was morning and i am even more confused but there are even more things to worry about.

Going straight into his office the first person i never thought i would see Anne and some other guy and of course Aaden hitting on her again probably such a dick. How are we even related?

Bursting into his office without caring of thinking about Anne i said "We need to talk" and all eyes were focused on me. "Not now okay i am in the middle of something" he said.

"Do it later okay? You just need to stop hitting on girls younger than you are" i said not caring about the people watching us. "Fine fine. You two sit down outside my office we are not done with this conversation. If you leave without us talking we are going to have problems. And you really don't wanna get into any type of problems with me" he said.