Chapter 18

(Shoutout to Kathy loves you xoxo)

It still haunts my dream that cold dark night when my death almost came to pass. The wind was blowing and everything seemed calm in the still water.

My eyes were closed, my lungs had given up, and everything was lost. I was dead and their was no way to bring me back and then the weirdess thing happened. Life gave me a second chance and I am spending in with Gregg.

Feeling my ribs it still hurts and my face felt bruse i was totally violated. Breathing heavily i was swirling all over the road trying to get to place where i never expected to go. Pulling up in the driveway i finally got there.

Blood on my fingers, and me scowered raight all over with dirt. I was scared and alone. Running straight towards the house. Knocking nervously on the door. It opened and that was the last thing i remembered.

"Ahh" i breathed getting up from a restless sleep. Searching around wondering if i see Isiah again trying to kill me for what seems like the second time. 

Sitting there sleeping was my hazel boy. Staring deep he looks like he has had a horrible night. Swinging over my legs i slowly put my palm at his cheek and kept rubbing it while my eyes began to get soft.

He looks so sexy sleeping as he does awake. Before i could of noticed i literally kept staring straight at him. He said "Stop staring" before i scruched up my face and said "stop being a dick".

Removing my hand, and laying back on the bed was me. While Mr. Grumpy over here rubs his eyes moaning while getting up from a nights sleep.

Then he started to get closer making me more worried about the question he was about to ask next. Letting out a breath he asked "What happened"? while me rolling over so that he won't be able to see my face.

Knowing that tears might break out i had to tell somebody or i will explode with silence. So i poured it all out from after the fight to last night. 

Still astonished with what can happen in one night. A tear broke loose but he didn't see anything which is a good think i gotta stay strong. Even though its over it stay in my memories in the deepest part.

When i stayed still in the cool water, kicked for i don't even know how many times, where he brused my chin. This time i will never forget this memory. 

He was laying right next to me as i finish my flashback of the whole experience. Turning over i started to blush as this time he was the one staring but i sort of liked it. 

Laying his hand on my cheek rubbing it the way i did before all i felt was comfort. His lips began to come closer and closer. This time i didn't turn away i actually wanted it but he didn't head for my lips he headed straight for my forhead making me feel special.

Feeling like he is saving for one big gigantic magnificent kiss. 

All of a sudden letting myself dig into his chest as he snuggle me in his arms. Whispering "I should of been there i would of knocked him out" and all i giggled a little and said "Of course you would".

Letting me go making the coldness in the air hit me. His hand just slipped out my hand and i felt alone again. "I am going to make breakfast don't worry okay" he says while smiling making me calm down and trust him fully.