Chapter 16

(If this is short the next chapter will be extra long hopefully xoxo)

Gregg P.O.V

Crash was all i heard I looked down the street and saw her car flipped over and i sprinted down as fast as i can to go find her and it brought back memries.

Memories that i buried deep down and i just digged it up. 'Lilly' the way i saw her and then i looked back at Katherine.  

Blood smoothly running out her head and i was terrified. Looking like her neck was broken.

The wind shield was broken, blood splattered all of the seats and everything was just out of control. It was all my fault and if i loose her i don't even know what i will do.

All of a sudden ambulance cars showed up and pulling her out that car then a flashback occured. Her cold lifeless body being reeled away in a black bag as she just commited suicide. Everybody i love is dying and i just couldn't take it if it happen to her.

Then i remember those three letter words that i said to her 'I love you' and she just said 'please leave' and it broke me in half... all i thought about was one person who could have down this 'him'.

Running out the hospital i headed straight for my car and drove off. I was angry and fustrated. Swirling all over the road i just kept remembering that moment. Her eyes were soft and the words just slipped out her mouth.

Before when i said 'i love you' it looked like it hurt like a bee sting, and i couldn't take it back that just hurt the most.

Finally getting home running upstairs. I shouted till my lungs lost breath couldn't take him anymore. "You must be bullshitting me right" i bellowed as hard as i can. I looked over in the cornering seeing him there making me want to kill right then and there.

When i realized it was jumping i hit my arm to the wall and wellowed in hurt. "I'm sorry" he said. The words surprised me but all i felt was hate. "I thought you wanted me to 'do what needs to be done' and we need her" i shrieked.

"You were getting to attached so you need to take a breather from her, if you don't i will have to keep her memory gone forever and you will never see lilly again" his raspy voice says before he disappears in the dark.

Jumping on my bed, i felt his cold hand touch my shoulder again, death just ran throughout my body. Sinking into my pillow he says "you will forgive me for this i promise" then he is gone again.

Surprisingly i fell asleep and i dreamed about something that i kept in for a long time..Lilly...

Her dark brown hair reaching under her chin that outlined her face in everyway, her sky blue eyes that made everybody smile, her smile that made everyday wort living. I miss her so much it just too hard to bare.

I still remember the times we spent in our back yard in our tree house. I'd have to take care of her and we used to bring candy up when we weren't suppose to and make her laugh when i tickle her to death.

Her laugh made the world seem better. 

When i woke up it was already time for school maybe she would of been here today. Getting up i got dressed and looked next door to see her leaving. Getting into my car i drove off to school.