Chapter 27

Gregg's P.O.V

        Rolling around in chains i could barely move. Every inch of my body was stone cold as i stand still in the empty dark room waiting for a rescue. 

        My eyes began to unblur and i saw everything. The only light left in the room was a bulb swinging back and forth and i see a little darkness lingering behind that empty door and thats when i knew where i was.

*Flashback* 5 years later.

        The ice was melting in the glass cup as i could see the cold water running down the side. That single drip feel to the floor in amazement as its legs spreaded all over. Little five year old Aaden sat there and watched through the little crack in the door as that same amount of blood splattered from the old nurse head.

        He could see the draining of red cells slip out that little spot at the edge of her head. Tears started to pour out of his eyes in that small little apartment. The two bedroom filled with cracks on the wall and the blotched windows not able to see the city lights.

        He closed his eyes at every beaten as the man in the shadows, hit, and hit the wild skin nurse in the head over what felt like a hundred times. The little boy could see her brown eyes filled with suffering and regret with every move that man made.

        Soon enough after that last blow she fell to the floor in agne with her right hand cletching to the last energy she had left. Her body laid on the dark floor covered with dirt mixed in with rat droppings.

        The most confusing part was she didn't move as his knuckles touched her face, she didn't say a word, she stood still in her ankle white spot dress like her soul was ripped out her body and their was nothing anybody could do about it.

        She looked up for the last time at the blue eyed little boy we all called Aaden as she said her final word and went deep into slumber. Those final words haunted Aaden's mind for the rest of his life, he pondered, he argued over those three little words she whispered out her dark pink lips.

        He never forgot the white dressed nurse as the wind blew all over the room and she said "I love you" as that final blow hit her face with that little twinkle in her eye faded never to be seen again.

        Aaden knew he would be next as the dark haired man started to approach the door when he saw a little bit of blew light in that dark room from above. "No witnesses" he jawed. His big brown boots started to hit the floor in a rumble as he was coming, and not leaving without little bitty Aaden's blue eyes shinning anymore.

*out of flashback*

        The blue light ringled like electricity from the silver ball on the left to the silver ball on the right as it shocked me and left marks on my side.

        I buzzed up with every lightning i felt as my vision started to get blurry again as i feel the soft skin touch the tip of my chin saying "Greggory I hope your not falling asleep its only just the beginning" as i remember her voice, feel her voice, and can see her right there infront of me with the six inch tasor as she pressed the button and zapped it two times trying to get a jump out of me.

        "I'll never tell you anything" i shouted knowing what she wanted me to say. "I expect nothing else from my little brother" Stephanie says while dropping the tasor and start hitting me on the cheek with her bony knuckles.