Chapter 21

Katherine P.O.V

I was blind to what was infront of me as i feel purple rise into my face. The hands of death wrapped around my neck and pain written across every inch of my body.

Everything was clear at that moment as i see his souless eyes look into mines. I knew who he was and i knew my future. Remembering it like yesterday it was 'him' as he smiles with his sharp teeth like he knew what i was thinking.

His voice scared me to death as he whispers his dark words into my ears making it hurt even more.

My heart beat slowly goes down as i began to stand still thinking that everything was lost. Feeling for what seems like the millionth times but i could see his face.

His skeleton face looking upon mines like he has damaged me. This time i said something back. Something that i should of said the moment i layed eyes on him.

Knowing that it was all a dream but somehow it felt so real like i could reach out my hand and feel his boney cheek sticking out.

As he whispers "i told you i will come back for you and i am here to collect" and as i layed there frozen like ice, an urge inside of me made a leap for a jump and said something that may have scared him "i will kill you and thats a promise".

The words even scared myself but i had to say it, i had to put an end. Then he whispered something else as my eyes stared upon the yellow sealing and his breath of air reached my ear. "You can't kill something that is already dead" his raspy voice jump start my heart.

All of a sudden his long explanation began "You think you can escape your fate Katherine, i have been waiting millions of years to reach you, do you know who i am? Everybody is scared to whisper my name in the dark, i am the thing that lingers in the woods behind your house at night, the one that hides under your bed whenever your asleep or have nightmares, Even the devil himself is afraid to call my name at night, i am Death. The only thing that has even stopped me from reigning my anger across the earth is you Katherine i have been planning how you will die by my hands since the day your great great great great grandmother was born. Everywhere you look i will be there, nightmares you have i will be there, you will die and when that day comes will be the death of all mankind. Everybody is on my side Karen, Chelsea, Krissy, Ary, and even the man you love Gregg. You better watch your back because every time you turn around i will be there to stab you everywhere you walk. This is bigger than you and when I'm done every body you love dies. Let me give you a little spolier to what happen next in the chapter ms. katherine....as i said before.... everybody dies. This is not over till i say so i do not die until i say so. I will win this war even if i have peel away every flesh off your body i will WIN".

Turning around i saw the destruction that happens. Bones pilled upon bones on the street of ashes.

Dark clouds covering the night sky and there was no light and no stars, dropping down burnt flesh like rain. Everything was gone and there was no way of getting it back.

Then it hit me as i twirl around in all this destruction and me remembering what he said "the only thing stopping me is you" and then i realized something... this might be our future.

All of a sudden i saw her a creature that stared in the mirror looking like it was scared of itself. It turned around and fright was running throughtout until it said "Katherine" and it sounded just like Ary but it... impossible...right...