Chapter 17

Katherine's P.O.V

My eyes shedded at the sight of Gregg beating, abusing Isiah right infront of me. Then a word slipped straight from my mouth that stopped him immediately. I didn't realize it but i felt a tear slidding its way across my cheek.

Looking straight up at me he let go. His fist began to soften, and I ran straight to Isiah side.  Staring straight up at Gregg again he started to leave pushing past everybody running away leaving his mark.

I just still remember. Sitting around the table getting to know some people that i called friends. Somehow i felt empty like there is someone missing in our loop. 

Something hit me like a memory. Her dirty blonde hair that dangles down covering one of her eye's because she likes it that way. Her glossy pink bubble gum lips that pop every time she chews gum.

Her baby blue eyes that makes me smile everytime. It seemed like we were best friends but i just couldn't get any memory all was Fragments.

All of a sudden it came back to me like a hit or thunder and lightning. I remember lights coming towards me and rain pouring down from the dark sky. Looking around all i saw was forest of trees.

Hearing someone calling my name I made a dash for it. The sound kept coming closer but everytime i heared it the more it hurts. Tears running down my face like an avalanche i just couldn't help it.

Getting straight in a car I looked over and I saw her the mysterious dirty blonde that i was so curious on. My moving my head really fast a hand popped up on the window and I was startled by it.

Hearing someone stomp we were moving and everything hurted. 

Then another memory came back into past. I was in a room and some one came up towards me, and the worst thing came into my ears.

My heart broke which seemed like into a million peices. The words hurt so bad that i didn't even know. "Kissy is Dead" and i broke down sliding up into the wall.

My eyes started to water. Then i felt someone warm wrapping there arms around me and everything felt alright. I just kept going but i still remember her name.

Its stuck in my head like gum to a seat. "Krissy" i whispered and everybody at the table stopped in there tracks and looked at me in surprisement.

All of a sudden i heard "fight, fight, fight" coming from the halls. Wanting to ignore it i went back to everybody with there mouths drop open to floor then a whisper filled my ear with worrying. Somebody said "Gregg and Isiah are fighting" and I automaticly knew what it was about.

Scurrying to get out of my seat i went straight for the area where some spots of blood was on the pavement and me pushing pass everybody to see what was going on.

Then I snapped out my flashback. Sitting right next to a brused Isiah opening his swollen eyes getting himself up slowly. "Hey" i said as i help him up. "So i guess i toke a betting" he says smiling. "About that I am so sorry I don't know what came over him you probably don't want me anywhere near you" i say in my considerate soft voice.

Touching my face i felt cold like there was no soul in him. Rubbing my cheek he said "No its not your fault it's that jerk Gregg's fault and no i don't i kind of like you and i wanna see where this is going". I smiled and then i asked this question that has been begging in my mind.