Chapter 2

Infinity
Your pov
I honestly didn't sleep at all last night thinking about that guy. His eyes and his quirky smile... *sigh* he just makes my heart pound out of my chest. I get ready for work and I just couldn't get him out of my mind. Eventually I arrived at target for my shift. I heard a crash coming from the aisle next to where I was  stacking beans. What a great job. Doesn't everyone dream in kindergarten to stack beans? Anyway. Yes. The noise. I timidly walk over to the mysterious noise and saw cute oreo man on the floor in a pile of mint Oreos. Around him are his friends from before who laugh and hold their cameras. As he gets up from the pile of now crushed Oreos he laughs. And oh my god his laugh. My soul is cleared. My spots are gone. If that wasn't the best thing I've ever heard then idk what is.
George's POV
We went back to buy some more oreos. Not gonna lie, I just wanted to see that worker again. She had the cutest smile and I really want to get to know her better. As we went to get the Oreos I didn't notice the floor had just been cleaned. Before I knew it I was covered  up in the oreo stand. Around the corner she came. And saw me. On the floor. In a pile of Oreos. My heart couldn't cope with how much of an idiot I am so I just laughed. I really have to stop laughing when I see her. She then bends down and helps me up. I notice up close the tiny freckles on her nose. They are all different shapes and sizes. Could this girl be anymore perfect?