Chapter 12

Infinity
Y/n POV
Is this seriouly happening I'm seriouly flying over to Philadelphia to see his parents with him ahh if only he knew about mine *sigh* I've just gotta keep my hopes up I begin to get a little nervous he says it's going to be allright they seem to love you allready but not as much as I do ..wait he's told them loads about me ahhggg what if there only just saying that oh no .. keep Carlo y/n keep Calm i manage to Calm myself down before we borded the plane i wriggled with excitement yet nervousness I didn't know what was going to happen hope for the best that they love u and want to accept you he's never broung anyone back ..before .. George's POV
We arrived at Philadelphia oh my was I excited I finally found the one after years of searching I found her in target ! That I would never imagine and look at us now holding hands at the baggage collection ! I do love her so much I would be lost without her .. we arrive at my mums and dads it was very nice to see them again she was asking em all the way how should I greet them "george how should I greet them a firm handshake a kiss or a hug or a wave or a .." tbh I found it slightly amusing I told her just to give them a hug we're  that kind of family ya know :) so we went in and sat down and we had a few cups of coffee and tea then we all went out for dinner to this fancy restaurant I'm not what it was called tho anyway we sat down and we had a long convo it was great "so how did you meet " "have you moved in yet " "what are your parents like y/n" that's when it came to a hault she paused and stopped and pulled a tissue out of her bag trying to cover the fact she was crying then she went of outside I explained to my mum that it wasn't her fault and maybe somthing happened . I went to check of y/n I hated seeing such a kindhearted beautiful lady like this I sat down beside her and gave her a gentle hug asking her if she was okay *yes george she's okay yes definitely fine SHES CRYING FOR GREEN STEVES SAKE * yes that was cringe I comforted her the best I could until she looked up at me and told me "george I never realy told anyone ... but my mum and dad arnt here .. they were never here ..........