Chapter 11

Infinity
Y/n POV
Did he realy just ask me that omgosh I can't belive it I'm realy happy but I have work later and I've got to bring in some money beacuse I won't be able to afford anything and I want to help him I do love him so much ..
George's POV
I want her to meet my parents make her feel part of the family my parents know about her beacuse they allways ask me  how I am and see if I'm okay which I love about them they are the perfect family and they seem to like y/n so we must be made for each other just she's just so amazing she has perfect looks and she has a caring loving personality and she's not with me for the money Seen as she still wants to work and help pay for the house mortgage which I think is so sweet even though I've told her we would have enough money living off me but she still wants to go work long 12 hour shifts at Walmart for a pittence wow she is a strong one she's leaving in a hour and it's 8 so when she gets back it will be 8 (I think) what should I do I'll make a butt load of minecraft vids for all the channels record a real life vid with nathan that He's been wanting to do pop in to Walmart just cuz ;) then head home and cook dinner I think that's a good plan then tomorrow I can spend the day with y/n .
Y/n POV
Right of to work .. I arrive there for my horrible 12 hrs shift and all I could think about was George his beautiful face his kind words then I recive a nudge from one of my fellow co workers saying I should be doing stuff not doraling I got ded annoyed cuz she wasn't doing anything either :( all I wanted to do was see George I loved him so much ... my shift was done and I couldn't be more excited to get home just to see his face his cute adorable face I can't wait to kiss it ahh I arrive back at the house and I smell spaghetti Bol oh my it smelt delicious I came in and kissed his little face his blushed it was very cute ...