Chapter 5

Infinity
Y/n POV
His cute little voice still wispered in my ear still reminding me of the little chat we had I think he forgot to save the minecraft map *hahah* which makes it cuter cuz I love minecraft and stuff I just find it adorable and fun ! I can't wait to hear from him again ! Wait ! I got a text labled George ❤️ *i cringe* it said
Hello how are you I wondered if you wanted to meet up if ur free I would like to get know u that's if U want to :)
I replied saying yes I would love to I'll meet u at Starbucks at 5
And that was it that's all I ahd to do
George's POV
I asked her maybe I was too forward maybe ahg I don't wanna loose her she means to much more than anything it's like losing your heart you can't function properly I got a text back from her saying yes she would love to i kinda freaked out then *right george calm down * so I got ready I didn't look to formal but I did redo my hair *cuz I mean there's no explanation it's a need * i jumped into the r-8 and zoomed of into the horizon as I arrived at Starbucks she was there In a beautiful blue dress that matched her greeny blue eyes that shimmered when the sun hit them she was better than perfect ahhh so I walked her into Starbucks and we chatted for a good 2 hrs about just stuff literally anything then she asked me what do u do as a job I knew if I said YouTuber she would ask what's the name or what vids do u make but if I lied she might get mad and I might loose her and she would fall in love with not the real me so I said it "I make YouTube videos .."she replied saying that's amazing what's ur channel name I told her what it was and she looked it up "wow george u have such an amazing chanel and just so u know I love minecrfat too !! She was perfect she even loved minecraft I mean who does ! It was getting late about 7 so we decided to go home beacuse we needed to eat she agreed to seeing me again .. I couldn't wait !...