Chapter 14

Infinity
Y/n POV
I just told him everything at least he knows now .. he just admitted that he loved me it's the first time he's said that not like he didn't love me before it's just he's said it now I must of looked like a fool in front of his parents I didn't want to go back but I had to it was polite even though i looked like a raspberry he gave a long hug and a kiss on the forehead and then we headed back in I think he told his mum not to worry beacuse it wasn't that awkward we had a little laugh about it tbh "oh I'm glad your back ""sorry I look liek a raspberry" we all laughed .. we fineshed up our meals and then we headed off me and George were staying at his mums and dads so we all got in our separate cars and drove back it wasn't too far but it was getting late when we got back so we headed to bed quite quickly goodness knows what his parents must think going straight to bed at 10pm it sounds so wierd you know what I mean we went up stairs and we got changed we didn't leave each other's sites it sounds a bit pedoish but he wanted to make sure I was oaky at all times and then we got into bed and turned the light off he hugged me ... I liked it and I held his hands as we drifted of to sleep ...
George's POV
I didn't stop looking at her it sounded pedoish but I wanted to make sure she was allright after the long day we had we climbed into bed and I have a nice hug I wanted to stay there forever just to make sure she was oaky I loved feeling the warmth she gave off and as I hugged her she held my hands making sure they stayed there I could feel that she needed me like I needed her ...