half-back

Snow: This is and isn't a chapter, if that makes ANY sense! But, I just came to say that I've been working on two new books! Neither will come out until I at finish at least two books! So maybe in a year or two? Whenever I finally have ideas for some of my books? Whichever comes first! Anyway, one of the books I've been working on is a Septiplier fanfic! I've been reading a bunch of other Septiplier books for inspiration, and I'm going to quickly suggest my favorite out of the ones I've read!

By BSkyeSoldier is...

Don't Ever Leave - Septiplier

It's an amazing story, with an interesting plot ( In my opinion ) I don't know what else to say about it without spoiling it, so go read it! 

Yes, the account is discontinued, but she moved to BrieBrittany ( she's on break tho ) but still!

The book also has a sequel~

Release - Septiplier 

It's also really good! Just read the first one before tho.

And an uncompleted book following-

The Ghost of You - Septiplier x Danti

( author-chan, if you're reading this, please try to finish that book, it's really good in my opinion )

 ANYWAY, enough random promotion for them! Just expect me to be attempting to update some books now!

Here's the books I hope to finish in order:

The tale of two

Changing seas

Holly X Dove ~ the tale of a leader and deputy 

Shadows of the sky

Echocloud's Story

Five nights at Freddy's: The tale of another

( unnamed ) 

Oh, and at some point in time, I plan to publish a sequel for Friends ok, enough, I got things I need to do and tests to study for. BYE!