more cats to cause randomness!

AN~ Before I begin I would like to point out that the only OCs in this book that belong to me are Snowdapple and Skyfur! Bearclaw belongs to my friend, beargirl41328  and Starshine belongs to another friend of mine, Meowmasterblueberry  

and also guys, THANKS FOR ALMOST 1,000 READS!! When I made this book I never had thought that this book would reach this many reads!

Starshine: ~waltzes in with sunglasses on~ WASSUP SUCKAS I'M HERE TO START THE PAWTAY

Snowdapple and Bearclaw: YAS

Sandstorm: Oh no! Not another one of them!

Leafpool: CHEESE

Squirrelflight: CRACKERS!

Firestar: ~starts playing music~ YAS IT'S A PARTAY

Starshine: PAWTAY!

Skyfur: ~drops herbs that she was carrying in her jaws~ WA HAPPENED

Snowdapple: NUCK JONAS ( Sorry but I wanted to randomly do this, and if you're wonder what I'm talking about, one day last year I was talking to beargirl41328  and was listening to music and I told her what song I was listening to and who it was by, which was Nick Jonas, and I accidentally typed Nuck Jonas instead, and then she pointed that out to me )

All Thunderclan cats: ~racing around camp in all directions~

Bluestar: ~becomes nyan cat thanks to the magical wizard powers that Starclan cats definitely have and flies around the camp causing several cats who had been alive when the clans lived in the old forest to stop and look at her~

Graystripe: FIRESTAR DOESN'T LIKE WAFFLES!!

Firestar: WHAT'S A WAFFLE?!

Graystripe: ~rapidly turns his head towards Firestar then frowns~

Snowdapple: IT'S A PARTY!! ~starts dancing somehow~

Skyfur: ~backing up to hide from the mayhem going on in the clearing but ends up in the elders' den where they are all having their own little party~

Thunderclan cats who are running around: ~stop and randomly start to party~

Random cat: MEEP!!

Snowdapple: Cloudtail? Why do you almost always say meep in every chapter now?

Random cat: What do you mean? I'm not Cloudtail!

Bearclaw: Of course you're not Cloudtail ~ rolls eyes ~

Random cat: Fine! I'm Cloudtail!

Sandstorm: ~standing in center of the clearing, looking at everyone like they just committed a murder~  Am I the only one that's NOT crazy here?!

Hollyleaf: Pretty much yea!

Sandstorm: I wasn't asking you!

Hollyleaf: D: No wonder people call you Saltstorm

Sandstorm: Wow -_-