Cello

A\N: this book is still on hold I just have an idea and actually feel motivated for once

Skyfur: *running around everywhere* I can't find my cello!

Sandstorm: Since when were cats able to play instruments?

Skyfur: Does that even matter? What currently matters is that I can't find my cello!

Snowdapple: And the fact that the author is currently having way too much trouble typing all of this

Skyfur: THAT DOESN'T MATTER

Snowdapple: That sounds way too familiar, where the heck is it from?

Feathertail: The cello is in the grave

Skyfur: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo My life is spiraling downnnnn

Whitestorm: I don't think losing your cello is that serious

Skyfur: *crawling over to Whitestorm, claws in his chest fur* You don't understandddddd

Tallstar: She's just being dramatic *picks up a wailing Skyfur by the scruff and drags her off, taking a stuggling Whitestorm with her*

A/N: ok so I had to give up the cello because I'm going into high school and I don't have any room for orchestra in my schedule. and this pride month ( Pride month is June for those who don't know, it's for the LGBT+ community ) has been not too good. I honestly don't feel all too comfortable explaining on here, but if you want a general idea you can look at my posts ( there are two of them, not including spacers, they look similar ) on my instagram ( hey_its_me_snowkit ). on another note, I've been working on a couple of septiplier books, and before you say something like " Oh my god, you ship Septiplier? Ew, that ship is dead." I know it's very unlikely to ever happen, but when you get a story idea, you gotta do it. Anyway I'm gonna stop before people start to complain that all these recent chapters in this book are just updates in my life.