left aka guac loves come from away and slid a ref in

ENJOY!!

Everyone had left their party. The simple spreading of a gun threat had turned a highly energetic area into a dead zone. Charles and Samuel both stood in awe in the doorway of their modern styled home. Even Frederick, Samuel's friend, fled.

At the end of the day, when everyone left-

A sigh parted Samuel's now-dyed-purple-lips. Whoever spread the rumor, was GOING to pay. Samuel growled, his face full off anger and rage. Charles stroked his boyfriend's hair. "Sammy, it's okay." The dark haired male said. "It was Jefferson who spread the threat."

Charles was angry. Not just angry like you get when someone lies, he was raging. Samuel was scared. "Charles," he whispered. "Please, Jefferson has KILLED someone. What makes you think he'll let you off free?" Charles' fists unfurled, his deep carnation coloured face its normal colour. He looked at Samuel, a wild look in his eyes.

The two men drove their Dodge Charger down the road. Thanks to their jobs and paychecks they could do nearly whatever. Charles smiled at Samuel from the drivers' seat. The dark haired male was going to surprise his boyfriend.

Upon arrival to the restaurant, Charles grabbed his boyfriends' hand. Charles led him to a seat, or tried. "Reservation for Lee?" He said to the hostess. She nodded, snatched two menus, and then to a table.

"So, Samuel," the dark haired male began. He slunk to the floor, getting on a knee. "Will you marry me?" Samuel gasped. The people in the restaurant did too.

"YES!" screeched Samuel.