-6

((sky says DICK MUNCHER))

Hoseok stared at the man in front of him, his eyes wide. Why did this always happen to him! Just because wanted to get some food!

"C'mon, baby boy. Come with me."

"Y-you can't call me that!" Hoseok was more mad about the baby boy thing than the fact that he was getting hit on. Only one person could call him that!

The man shrugged, "I'll call you what I want."

Hoseok didn't like the fact that the mans hands were all over his body. They felt bad. Disgusting.

They shouldn't be there.

Hoseok tried pushing the man away, "S-stop! Don't touch me!"

The mans hand gripped his ass, and he squeaked, "Get off me!"

The man was ripped off him, and Hoseok hurriedly fixes the skirt he was wearing, before looking to who saved him.

The man who was groping him was laying on the floor, clutching his bleeding and broken nose.

The new guy, standing above him, was speaking to him.

"You no-good fucking scumbag! If someone says no, you fucking stop. Get out of here before I hit you again, or I call the cops!" He growled.

The man was tall, had purple hair and dimples.

"U-uh.. Hello..."

The male watched as the other ran off, then turned to Hoseok with a smile. "Hi! Are you okay?"

Hoseok nodded, playing with his sleeve, "What's your name?"

"Namjoon, what's yours?"

"H-Hoseok.." said boy looked up at the taller, "It's nice to meet you."

-

"S-so then, mommy took me to the local mall. Not one of the big fancy ones in Seoul.. I did go to a couple over the weekend though!"

Namjoons eyes widened, "Really? Which ones?"

"Lotte and Times Square! My outfit is a bunch of stuff I got from there!"

"Wow! That's such a nice outfit! You look really pretty."

Namjoon had already picked up that the boy was quite innocent, and feminine. It was really cute.

"T-thank you! My hyung bought it for me!"

"That was nice of him." Namjoon said, smiling.

Then the olders eyes widened, and he slapped the table, "Oh crap! I have to call him!" He said, and pulled out his phone, and called Yoongi, nervously biting his lip.

It rang a couple times, before he answered.

'Hello? Hobi?'

"H-hey, hyung..."

'Aren't you in school? Why're you calling me?'

"Ah... I'm not at school, no. But I had to tell you something.."

'Where are you? Schools in session, young man.'

Hoseoks head dropped a little, "I-I know.. I wanted to pick up some food...but it happened again, hyung.."

He heard a sigh, 'Who was it?'

"N-no, it's fine. Someone got him off me."

'Who?' Yoongis interest was now piqued.

"His name is Namjoon. He took me to Starbucks, be-because I needed to calm down."

'Hm.. Well you need to get back to school. I don't want you failing.'

"I'm not gonna fail! And i-if I do fall behind, Joonie can tutor me! He's a year younger, and he is in my grade, because hes r-really smart!"

Yoongi nodded, not that the other boy could see it. 'Alright, princess. Just be good, alright?'

"Of course, hyung!"

'Alright, Hoseokie.'

Hoseok hung up, and exhaled, before looking to Namjoon, "Sorry. He wants me to tell him when stuff like that happens to me."

Namjoon nodded, and patted the olders head.

"Well, do you want to head back to school?"

Hoseok sighed, "Might as well.."

------------------------------------

im including some namseok for drama yall have nO idea ehehe