-8

"Don't get in trouble, Hoseok

"Don't get in trouble, Hoseok. Stay safe!"

"Oh my... I'll be fine, mommy.."

"I know, but... just let me be a worrisome mother, aish.."

Yoongi chuckled, and ran a hand through his hair. "Don't worry, Hoseok is in good hands. He won't be alone, he's gonna come to my office with me tomorrow and Monday."

"Oh dear.. I'm sorry I asked you to do this while you have work.." Mrs. Jung said, bowing her head.

"Ah, don't worry! Hobi isn't a problem. I enjoy having him around."

Hoseoks face was pink, and he was toying with the hem of his skirt.

After Namjoon had left, Hoseok and Yoongi went inside to talk to his parents. His parents felt bad for one, having to leave so short notice, and two, kind of interrupting Yoongis work schedule.

After saying goodbye, and giving long hugs to both of his parents, they left to go back to the city.

They exchanged comfortable conversation, and listened to music, Hoseok promising to dance to one of the girl group songs later.

Then Yoongi decided to bring up the topic of Namjoon.

"So when did you and Namjoon get together?"

Hoseok flushed, "Wh- ah, about a week ago.."

"Thats nice. You two are cute together."

"Th-thank you.."

Yoongi hated himself. He now had to back off. If his Hobi was in a relationship, he didn't want to ruin it.

Scratch that. He did want to ruin it. Very much so.

That didn't mean he was going to.

Yet.

Hoseok was his. Always has been, always will be.

---------------------------

oof just a filler ily