-13

OK SO

I AM OFFICIALLY OKAY FROM THE CAR ACCIDENT

I PULLED A FEW MUSCLES AND FUCKED UP SOME NERVE ENDINGS ON THOSE MUSCLES

I HAVE A BRUISE ON MY BOOB AS WELL BUT I AM OKAY

BTW WHO WANTS ANOTHER Q&A BC THAT WAS FUN

ANYWHO

HERE. MARKS. THE. BEGINNING. OF THE. BIG DRAMA.

AHAHSHFIA IM NOT SORRY

_____________

"Why are you breaking up with me?"

"You cheated on me, Namjoon!"

"You cheated first!"

"I did not!"

"Then what do you do with Yoongi-nim all the time, hm?"

"The only time I ever did anything with him was before me and you started dating!"

"Yea, I'm sure."

"I'm serious, Namjoon. Yes, I like Yoongi, but I know my chances of actually being with him are slim. He doesn't like me the same way. I actually liked you a lot, Namjoon. You ruined that."

"Hos-"

"No, Namjoon. You go have fun with Kim Seokjin." After a lot of questioning, Hoseok had gotten the name of who Namjoon had cheated on him with.

Hoseok then hung up, taking a deep breath, and burying his face into his hands.

Namjoon had told him who he hooked up with, and that made it worse for Hoseok. The nice restaurant owner who saved him from getting harassed.. he was so nice.

He did like Namjoon, but he never had even come close to suppressing his feelings for Yoongi. No. Those grew even stronger.

-

~MATURE~

Hoseok nervously dialed Yoongis number, chewing on his lip.

After a couple rings, he got an answer.

"Baby? What's up?"

"Ah.. Oppa.. have you ever been on tumblr?"

"Yea.. why were you on tumblr?"

"Um... well I was roaming the internet, and I remember seeing some pictures a while back, and I thought that I should make a aesthetic blog of myself. So I found tumblr."

"Okay.. so why'd you call me?" Yoongi knew exactly what could be found on tumblr.

"I found.. Well they popped up, but I found some.. naughty pictures."

"Mhm.."

"Oppa.."

"Yes baby?"

"I feel something down there again.."

Yoongi clenched his jaw. Why is he always put in a difficult position?

"I.. I broke up with Namjoon so I came to you for this. I don't.. what do I do?"

Yoongi thought for a moment, before pulling his phone away from his ear and pressing the FaceTime button.

Hoseok quickly answered, his flushed face appearing on Yoongis screen.

Yoongi was at home, in his office. He had just finished the leftover paperwork from today, when Hoseok called him.

"Oppa.." the younger breathed out, nibbling on his lip.

"You look so pretty, princess. You remember who you belong to?"

Hoseok blushed, remembering vividly what had happened.

"Yes, Oppa. I'm Oppas little slut." the words came out of his mouth before he realized it. His face got even more red.

"Good boy."

"Mmh.. thank you Oppa.." the shyness of his previous words was gone, knowing he could trust this man.

Yoongi chuckled, "You want to know what to do, baby?"

Hoseok quickly nodded. He looked down, seeing the small tent forming out of his skirt.

"Alright. Put your phone somewhere where Oppa can see all of you, and so you don't have to hold your phone."

Hoseok did as he was told, propping his phone on the nightstand.

Yoongi groaned at the sight of the younger male. He was sitting on his knees.

"Okay, baby. Take off your shirt and skirt, but keep the thigh-highs on." The pair he was wearing was a pair Yoongi had bought him. Hoseok was also wearing the choker. He looked perfect. Although, he was thinking of getting him a new accessory.

Hoseok slipped his clothes off, and sat down on his knees again, albeit shyly this time. He was left on his lace panties, thigh-highs, and the choker.

"Oppa.."

Yoongi shook himself out of the trance he was in from just staring at the younger. He was just that beautiful.

"Sorry, princess. Do you remember what Oppa did last time?"

He nodded, fingering the hem of his panties, "Mhm.. Oppa touched me down there, and it felt really good."

"Yes, good boy. Now I want you to do that."

Hoseok nods again, and pulls the panties down some, and bites his lip as his member popped up. Slowly, he wrapped a hand around his length, and started moving his hand up and down.

____________

Part 2 next