-18

Yes Jin is the best one in cypher 3
I love this game

My nose secretes way more oil than what is needed to power a vehicle and it pisses me off.

Often times I will be writing and I go 'what the hell happened in the last chapter'

Anywho~
THANK YOU FOR 6K!!!!!!

--------

"Hoseokie!! You should be a cheerleader!"

Surprised, Hoseok looked to Jieun.

"What?"

"Yea! You always wear skirts! What difference would being a cheerleader be?"

"Ah.. I don't think.. I don't know."

"Please? I want to have a friend with me!"

"I'll think about it, Jiji." Hoseok said with a small smile. He like wearing skirts, but.. it would be odd to be a cheerleader. He couldn't lift anyone! And he would be too scared to be tossed by anyone. Maybe he can be the manager.

She hugged Hoseok, and hopped off to her locker, getting ready for the first class of the day.

Hoseok was, once again, wearing the collar. Not the choker, the collar. He liked it. It showed that maybe.. maybe Yoongi really liked him. He wasn't sure though.

He wanted to figure it out though. So, before class started, he stopped in the bathroom, making sure no one else was in the bathroom, before taking a slightly suggestive mirror selfie, and sending it to the older. Jungkook and Jieun were really bad influences.

It took a couple minutes for him to reply.

Yoongi had no idea what Hoseok was up to

Yoongi had no idea what Hoseok was up to. He was in school! Why would he send him a picture like this?

Trying to calm himself, he shut his phone off, and slid it into his pocket. He had things to worry about.

Taking a deep breath, he started his meeting.

-

It didn't help to focus on other things. Yoongi just had a painful boner the entire time he was in that meeting. Anything beyond the usual innocence from his baby just turned him on.

As soon as it was over, he was out of that stuffy room, and speed walked himself to his office, pointing at BamBam as he passed his assistants desk.

"Come see me in my office."

BamBam nods. He knew what his boss meant.

-

*one week later*

Hoseok laid on the floor of the practice room, panting hard. He was really sweaty, and didn't want to move.

He had just finished his dance class. He takes a idol dance class with idol trainees. He wasn't a trainee himself, but due to his high level of talent, they let him in this class.

It was hard though. He was sore a lot. Like all the time.

But he was good. Very good.

He only had a few more classes of this left, and then he had several more months before graduation. It was all coming so fast.

His teacher wanted Hoseok to be an idol, and to debut with some of the other trainees, but Hoseok said no.

He liked his life the way it was. Besides, if he was an idol, he couldn't wear skirts and thigh highs and collars.

He quite liked that part of his life. Sure, he got some weird and disapproving looks from older people, but hey! It's his life, not theirs.

He hardly ever wore anything other than feminine clothing. Whether it be skirts, short shorts, leggings or sweatpants. He slayed everything.

Flipping onto his stomach, he looked at the other people in his class.

"I don't know how you all do this everyday, along with your other trainee stuff. I'm practically dead right now.."

They all chuckled.

"It's definitely difficult, but we get used to it."

Hoseok made a face, and rested his cheek on the floor. He heard a beep from his phone, and grabbed it from his pocket.

Smiling when he saw Yoongi's name on the screen, he clicked the notification.

Hoseok sat up, a sudden new energy filling him

Hoseok sat up, a sudden new energy filling him. He was nervous, but excited.

He never swore, ever. But Jungkook said that word so much, he didn't really think it was a swear word.

"I've got a date!"

"Really?" One of the girls asked, looking happy. "It's about time you get laid. After Namjoon you got kinda sad."

"Sooah, shut up. I'm not sad. Besides.. it's not a real date. Oppa's just taking me out to eat."

"That's cute. Have fun!" His entire class knew all about his best friend, Yoongi, whom he called oppa. They thought it was super cute.

Hoseok nods, and grabs his bag. He rushes to his car, and hurries home.