Chapter 27- At the End of the Bridge

...I'm afraid that you might fall for another..."

________________________________________________________________________

Nicole's POV

Why does it have to be like this?

Kanina lang, naiinis ako.. naiinis ako kasi, nasaktan ako sa narinig ko.

Kanina lang naiinis ako sa kanya.. yung tipong pakiramdam ko tama lang na sinampal ko siya dahil nakakasakit siya sa mga binibitawan niyang salita..

"I helped her? I carried her?" That's because I always see her as a puppy. A poor puppy, left out under the rain, nowhere to go to, and no one to love her.. that's all.."

Ouch lang.

Aminado naman ako sa sarili ko eh..

Alam kong wala akong karapatan.. alam kong sa huli, wala akong puwedeng sisihin, dahil una sa lahat, wala akong pinanghahawakan sa kanya..

Charles has never been mine...

... kahit gusto ko. And that's the first and most important reason why am I hurting this badly. Hindi ko matanggap sa sarili ko na nakakarinig ako ng mga ganung klaseng salita, from the person whom I truly admire.. or if you call it, the person I... Lo---

"Hey.." he spoke. He is now standing still for awhile. I kept my head bowed down while he is carrying me so when he called me out, I assumed that we're already in the other end of the bridge.

"Uhh--so--sor--ry.." and so I ordered him to put me down.. and he did.

I observed our location while keeping my head down, using my flashlight.. and no wonder, we're really on the other end of the bridge.

"I guess we did it.." I stated, and he nodded. "I think so too.." Awkwardness between the two of us are overcoming the situation.. Tcch.

I know hindi ito tama. But still, hindi ko mapigilan. How can I act normally if deep inside e super nagulo ang isipan ko because of what he said? My mind is totally messed up, really..

"Look at that.." he pointed out again at something in the left corner, so we headed in that direction. We saw lighted candles and red lotus flowers afterwards.. And when we looked again the map, it says:

"If you happen to cross the bridge with ease, then a big round of applaue for you! And your prize for your achievement is a candle and a flower for each one of you.. So now, you are now heading for the next game.."

Wow. Game again.. Ano na namang klaseng pakulo ang meron ito..?! =___=

"The next game is called, Row, Row, Row, Your Boat..?" title pa lang, I can sense a danger already. Errr!! >___<

Charles once again read it out aloud for the both of us. "If you follow the instruction of the game correctly, you will find a water on your way to the finish line. And there lies a boat in the side to be use for your next adventure. But be fast since only the first team will have the chance to use it, or else.. you have to swim till the end of the game."

"WHAT?!!" swim? Oh sh*t.This is difinitely the end for me.. >___<

"Is there any problem?" he asked suddenly..

"Nothing..." I denied. Nadulas na naman bibig ko. Ano bang pinagkaiba kung umamin ako sa kanya or not? So it's better for him not to know the truth..

"So, shall we go?" my knees are trembling, thank God and he didn't notice it.. If yes, baka kung ano na namang gawin niya without my permission, like.. carrying me just to win this cursed game.