2.둘

• Jimin POV •

The familiar boy sat next to me in mathematics, Jungkook I think it is ? I could be wrong..

He was really cute, but he's such a pervert !( insert pouting mochi ) He's always staring at my butt and saying cheesy or sexual pick up lines !!

I mean.. not saying I minded being noticed by an extremely attractive boy with a bunny smile, big brown doe eyes, beautiful brown hair, and...

Wait a minute, there's NO way I will like this boy, I barely even know him !! I cannot and will not fall for him.

• Jungkook POV •

I sat next to Jimin in my normal seat, he looks at me with crimson shaded cheeks, " oh you're blushing !! What were you thinking about hmmmmmmm " I teased as he hid his face, after I smiled at him.

He doesn't look at me, so I decide to take matters into my own hands ( literally ). I gently lift Jimin's face by his chin making our eyes meet. " what did I tell you about hiding that pretty face babyboy " I say gazing into his hypnotic eyes, my eyes examine his face like it's a piece of art.

Jimin is so beautiful, near flawless. He has these mesmerizing brown eyes, and his chubby cheeks which are always tinted red for me, his perfect, plump, kissable lips which are just so inviting, and his scarlet orange hair..

He was perfect.

" J-Jungkook " breaking me from my trance
" Yeah ? " I reply.
" C-Can you let go of my face " he's so cute when he stutters. I pull my hands away rather quickly and I advert my eyes from his gaze. I feel my face heat up as I try to hide it.

Jimin POV •

He caught me blushing " Oh you're blushing!! What're you thinking of hmmmmmm " I ignore him and his bunny smile, but to no avail, he pulled my face up to him and then says " what did I tell you about hiding that pretty face babyboy" My heart was beating so rapidly I swear he could hear it. We stayed like this for a bit, his face becoming emotionless and more concentrated. What was he thinking about ? Was he going to kiss me ? I started to panic.

" J-Jungkook ? " I mutter our breaking the silence and his concentration. " Yeah ? " he responds. " C-Can you let go of my face ? " I say as I watch him take his eyes off me and hides his face like he was embarrassed.. Jungkook ? Embarrassed ?

No freaking way ! I didn't think it was physically possible..

Does he like me ?

• Jungkook POV•

Shit. Was I staring too long ? I got lost in his eyes..

I hope he didn't find that to be too weird.

A couple of minutes later, our professor walks in. Class begins, and saying that 20 minutes into the lesson I had my head on the desk, and I soon began to drift to sleep.

" Now you're going to have to have a partner for this project, no you cannot chose, you will be assigned to work with the person or people at your table, but only those which are present TODAY " I heard the professor say as I began to wake up. I looked at Jimin and smiled widely. He blushed, what is up with this guy, he drives me crazy.

" I never knew I'd be stuck with an angel for a class project. But hey, there's a first for everything " I say cooly with a wink.

Jimin just smiles and explains the project to me, but I can't concentrate while he's talking, I can only concentrate on the features of his face.

" You understand ? " he says
" Uhh.. hahaah, I wasn't paying attention, I was paying attention to something more important " I smile

He crosses his arms over his chest god why is he so cute then he defensively says " What could be more important than your grades " I then smirk and say " You. "

" Pabo " he mutters under his breath with a small smile and I can see the red being painted upon the blank canvas of his pale cheeks.