6.여섯

• Jungkook POV •

Jimin looks so cute in the evening light. " Beautiful isn't it ? " I smile as I watch him stare into the horizon painted with orange, pink, and yellow tinted clouds. He nods in response to my question " I wasn't talking about the sunset " Jimin looks at me with wide eyes meeting mine and crimson cheeks, " T-thanks." He pauses for a bit looking sad. " Why do you find me so perfect " He said looking down. Jungkook smiled and said " How could I not find you perfect ? Especially with your scarlet hair parted perfectly fitting your chubby cheeks which are always shaded red when I'm around, your perfectly pink shaded lips, and your body is something to absolutely die for. Your feminine form, thick thighs, and don't forget that Jibooty " I say with a wink

He blushed a deep red, and smiled ear to ear. The largest genuine smile I've ever had him give me.
" thank you so much... " Jimin says lovingly " Of course jagiya " I smile. We finish our dinner over conversations about getting to know each other.
I pay for our dinner and then begin to leave, as were walking to the car Jimin carefully intertwines his fingers with mine giving me a look of gratefulness " Hey... Thanks so much for tonight, it really means a lot... " He smiles while looking up at me.
I kiss the top of his head " Anything for you. " We get too the car, as I remember the flowers. I gasp and look at Jimin " Wait here " I smile the run over to my side of the car to grab the flowers I bought for him. I bring out a bouquet if flowers and Jimin smiles " I brought these for you earlier today and I forgot to give them to you, But every one of them has a different meaning so... bear with me. "

I hold out a deep red rose. " A red rose symbolizing your unconscious and endless beauty " I say handing him the single flower doing the same for every single one.

" A sunflower, symbolizing the adoration I have towards you "
" A coriander symbolizing your hidden worth "
" A Holly symbolizing hope for you in my future "
" And finally, a lavender rose. Symbolizing Love at first sight. " I blushed before handing him the last flower.
" I really do like and care for you Jimin "

Jimin POV •

Holy shit, this boy is crazy about me....
I stand there in awe just smiling before I decide to hug him tightly.
" Thank you so much Kookie... " I say with tears in my eyes
I pull away after what seems like forever, I wipe my eyes noticing it's getting late. " We should head home soon " I say anxiously hoping he doesn't think I want to leave him. Jungkook nods with a huge grin, We get into his car and he grips my hand. But this time I let him..

Is this what he meant when he said " You'll regret that " ?
That he's just going to make me fall for him ?

A/n: I hope you guys are digging this so far. But I'm just gonna warn you now, there is H E L L A smut in the next chapter, like I write this shit down before I type it and publish it. But there is LITERALLY 16 pages and 2 lines of smut. I'm sorry. But grab your crosses and confess your sins because y'all are gonna need Jesus after this. <3333