11.열하나

A/N: I should probably say that this chapter is kinda rapey, so this is your warning. I mean.. There's a trigger warning in the description... So do I REALLY have to leave this ?? I'm kidding, I understand * Insert Eye roll here *  But seriously, pls grab your holy water <3

Taehyung POV •

I smirked as I led the intoxicated Jimin down the hallway imagining what I'm going to do to him. We finally find an empty room, Jimin begin way too drunk to question anything, probably assuming he was with Jungkook.

I opened the door and led Jimin inside, walking into the room and shutting the door behind us. Jimin stumbled a bit in his steps. I soon grabbed Jimin, pulling him as close as i possibly can to me and I began kissing down his neck gently. He laid his head against the door and he gripped onto my hair with a small moan " K-Kookie... " he moans making an evil smirk fall upon my lips

" Sorry to disapoint you baby boy, it's not Jungkook. But I'll treat you real good. " I mummbled against his neck then groping his ass making him gasp " W-wait... N-no, stop... " Jimin moans out as he puts his hands against my chest trying to push me away, but to no avail. I grab his hands pinning them above his head and slam his back against the door.

" P-please stop " Jimin mummbled as I planted sloppy kisses along his neck " Shut. The fuck. Up " I say harshly in between kisses and pushed Jimin down to his knees.

I begin to undo my pants as the incoherant Jimin whined and tried to push me away before screaming " J-Jungko- !! " I cut him off by gripping his hair, shoving my cock into his mouth making him release a soft whimper.

" Shh... No need to scream baby boy " I purred as Jimin's eyes teared up a bit, completely dazed, he tried pushing my legs away, but didn't have the strength. Choking on my length, I smirk again as I thrust into Jimin's mouth making him moan, his sudden moan turned me on so I grabbed a a fist full of the smallers hair to keep him in place.

He then gently bit down on my dick, i knew he wouldn't intentionally hurt me, but I wanted to hurt him in the best ways possible...

I growl suddenly giving him a solid slap to the face " Pull some shit like that again and I'll fuck you right against this door " I say before pulling him off of me by his hair and throwing him to the ground.

I evily smile as I knelt down behind him " You're hard.. " I growl into his ear seeing the growing bulge in his boxers, Jimin's eyes shot open and he slowly shook his head as he slurred his statement " I-I am ... Not " I smirked and set my hand over his bulge. " This says otherwise, you like this don't you...? " I pause as I begin rubbing his bulge " Your boyfriends best friend forcing himself on you while you're completely defenseless ? " I purred into his ear, Jimin let out a whine then suddenly screaming " J-Jungkook !!! "

I instantly put my hand over his mouth and looked around trying to figure out how I can shut him the fuck up. So I grabbed his belt from his pants and tied it aroud his head tightening it creating a make-shift gag. Jimin whined and started thrashing around, I pinned him down smugly smiling " Now now, be a good boy, Jimin " I purred leaning down to take off his shirt instantly going to kiss his chest and stomach " Well this was a pleasant surprise " I said running my fingers down Jimin's abs gently making him squirm and whine, he pushed me again this time it makes my blood boil.

I pull Jimin up by his hair roughly he releases a moan as I drag him over to the bed, he stumbles again, barely being able to catch his step. I suddently slam him onto the bed pinning him down taking his small hands in one of mine then grabbing my belt out of my pants to tie his hands to the headboard. I admired his body licking then biting my bottom lip. " Fuck you look good " I say under my breath, Jimin tried removing his hands from the hold my belt had on them whimpering as I began taking off his pants and finally his boxers.

" Are you going to be a good boy for me now ? " I asked recieving a hard kick to the ribs making me growl, digging my nails into the skin on the smallers hips hard enough to leave my nail marks in a deep red. He let out a moan as he arhed his back making me smirk " Ohh.. So you're enjoying this, aren't you ? Huh, Park Jimin likes rough sex, doesn't he ? " I give him a wink gently raking my nails up and down his thighs making him let out a desperate moan " p-please... stop teasing me... " he whimpers.

I couldn't help the sly smile forming across my lips, I leaned down kissing around Jimin's chest sucking certain spots leaving purple and red marks, adding to the ones Jungkook has left. The entire time I continued running my nails up and down his thighs leaving scratches. Jimin roughly bit down on the belt, holding in his moans even though he was failing. Resulting him becoming a moaning mess.

I kissed all the way down his chest reaching his dick, I run my tongue up from the base of his shaft all the way to the tip, beginning to suck on his head he lets out louder moans beginning to try and thrust in my mouth. I beginning to suck his dick fast and sloppily, I then pull his length out of my mouth sucking on the sensitive head one more time.

" Will you behave if I untie you ? " I ask softly as he replies with a nod. I untie his hands and flip him over " Bend over for me will you baby boy ? " He does as I say then I begin to rub my fingers against his entrance shoving them in without warning making him let out a loud moan, I begin to thrust in and out of him slowly, preparing him. I go a bit faster and deeper hitting his favorite spot making him moan my name, which makes me result in removing my fingers, which makes him whimper at the sudden empty feeling.

I soon kicked off my pants and flipped Jimin back over tying his hands back up to the head board, I raise him up bit rubbing the tip of my cock against his entrance " Are you ready for me ? " I asked softly as Jimin began to beg " Yes.. Please Daddy.. "

I pinned his hips down onto the bed reducing him to squirm " If you move too much this will hurt " I say with a smug smile as I suddently begin pushing into Jimin. His eyes rolling to the back of his head letting out a large moan, biting on his belt hard as tears formed in the corners of his eyes.

I noticed but just kept pushing until I was fully inside Jimin, the smaller let out whines as he arched his back in pain and ecstasy. Tears soon rolling down his cheeks, he closed his eyes tightly, I then gripped his hips tightly as I pulled only to shove myself right back inside of him, earning a higher pitched moan, Jimin begins pulling at the belt trying to escape again, his muscles flexing as he struggles. I smirked as I began to roughly thrust into him digging my nails deeper, and deeper into Jimin's hips, blood beginning to flood around my fingertips. Jimin began to moan deeply, sounding more like growls, arching his back once again.

I leaned down to kiss all around his neck adding to the marks Jungkook left before, Jimin began to moan louder and gasps as I took a hand of his cock starting to stroke it while fucking him, resulting into him becoming a moaning mess. I smiled moving my hand faster while thrusting.

Jimin's eyes roll back in pleasure, I smirk noticing the pure ecstasy I'm putting him through which makes me chuckle a bit " A-are you close baby boy ? " I asked picking up my speed with each thrust, moving my hand faster as well. Jimin arched his back and came across his own stomach which made me smile. " You can't deny you're enjoying this.. " I teased pounding into him roughly until I thrust fully into him one final time cumming inside of Jimin. I panted and slowly pulled out, cuming a bit on his stomach and chest.

I then hear the door open, I turn to see Jungkook standing in the door way.