5.댜섯

Jimin POV 

I get to the park and sit on a parking block as I wait for Jungkook

Why am I so nervous, it's just Jungkook, a goofy, cute, and sweet guy. I should be fine, I mean I know he likes me and all but... Yah, pabo stop thinking... Everything will be fine.

I begin to overthink and I start to panic once I see Jungkook pull up.
He's smiling his famous bunny smile that makes me melt. I can't stop grinning like an idiot.

Please don't start blushing, PLEASE don't start blushing...
I get into his car and put my seatbelt on " Hey Jiminie " Jungkook breaks the silence with such a cute nickname.

God damnit.

• Jungkook POV •

Jimin got into the car and look extremely nervous, And good might I add so I broke the silence between us and greeted Jimin with a nickname I thought of earlier today.
" Hey Jiminie "  I keep the smile I had painted on my face
" So! Where are we going ? "
Jimin just smiles, fuck he looks so good.. WHY did he wear those tight pants, is he trying to seduce me ?
" Hmmmm, it's a beautiful day out today, we should go somewhere you can eat outside... " he says and sounds a bit modest, Jungkook ponders for a bit " Oh !! I got it " I start driving to Harvest Namsan a beautiful outdoor bar and grill in Seoul, it's around six now too so by the time we get there the sun will be setting.
We arrive around 5:50pm. Perfect.

I put my hand on Jimin's thigh, to be quickly rejected as he pushes it off. I laugh a bit and say " We're here "
I find a parking spot and park there " Wait here " I say as I unbuckle my seatbelt and get out of the car going to the passenger side to open Jimin's door.

He giggles as he gets out " You're acting like I'm a princess " he says. I look at him kinda funny " Uh..... Princess ? Don't you mean prince, you could've been said royalty.. Ohhhhh do you have a princess kink ? " I say teasing him and giving him a smug look. " What ?! No you're delusional !! " Jimin says in an obvious panic I just laugh and he slaps my arm
" Pabo.. "  he says pouting and clearly embarrassed " whatever you say.. princess " I teased with a smile and a wink

We walk into the restaurant and I go to grab Jimins hand. He pulls away again. Damn, what's with this boy ?
We sit down at our table, I peak over my menu and look at Jimin " Whatcha getting princess ? " I say, I kinda want to tease him for the rest of the night.
He gives me a playful glare and kicks my shin under the table. I giggle but wince a bit, either way. Jokes on him, I like pain.. Our waitress comes over, " Hello welcome to Harvest Namsan, what do you guys want to drink " She eyes Jimin flirtatiously.
" Water " Jimin says
" Same " I say glaring at the waitress as she flirts with Jimin, how she's a little too close to him, how her shirt is unbuttoned too much showing her cleavage as she made sure to have by pushing her boobs together. Jimin noticed me watching her every move with a glare. He looked at me confused and I decided not to say anything, I adverted my eyes back to the menu.

Am I jealous ?

Jimin POV •

Why is Jungkook glaring at that waitress ? I look at him confused but he just buried his eyes in his menu once more.
She soon came back with our drinks and starts flirting with me again. Jungkook swiftly grabs my hand and flashes a smile to the waitress, " Excuse me can you stop being a hoe, button up your shirt and act professional, also can stop flirting with my boyfriend.. Thanks " He says with a wink he seems relieved.. WAIT DID HE CALL ME HIS BOYFRIEND ?! I'm totttaaallllyyyy just going to ignore that. The waitress finally stops flirting with me and says " What're you guys eating today " in a now annoyed tone.

" I'd like a chicken salad with ranch on the side " I say
" I like your famous burger " Jungkook says. Still holding my hand, I forgot to pull away, shit.

I pull my hand away Jungkook looks at me seductively " You'll regret that " Jungkook purrs in a deep tone
I blush and smirk " Prove it "
Jungkook looks surprised at my words, but I meant it. I wanted to see what he'd do to me.
He just smirked and sat back crossing his arms over his chest " You're really challenging me on this ? " he says in a deep tone that sends chills down my spine " Y-yes " I mutter, Shit what am I getting myself into ?!