10.열

Jungkook POV •

Jimin and I make our way to the car, hand in hand. We put everything in the trunk the Jimin asks " Who is going to be at this party ? "
I shrug " Honestly, I'm not entirely sure. I know Taehyung, Namjoon, and their boyfriends will be there... I think ?? " I say with extreme uncertainty.

He nods " Alright, if there's anyone there I don't like or makes me uncomfortable can we leave ? " I smile and kiss his head " Of course " I reassure.

We get in the car and head home to get ready after small conversation in the car we arrive home " I'm nervous... " he says before we get out of the car, so I turn to him and say " We'll take an hour or more to get ready, and the party doesn't start until 9 but we don't have to go that early, we don't have to go at all if you change you don't want to... Okay ? " I give a reassuring smile

He nods and we get out of the car Jimin unlocks the door then we walk into the empty home. Jimin pulls me into a hug " Thank you for everything today babyboy... " he says " Ever since my parents left I've never really felt as loved as you make me feel." He says letting the hug go with tears in his eyes. " Jimin.. you're crying.. Do you want to talk ? " I ask sounding very concerned " N-no... I'm gonna get ready.. " he says then swiftly makes his way upstairs before I can say anymore. I follow him to make sure everything is okay.

I hear the shower turn on so I walk into the bathroom. " Hey... Are you sure you're okay ? " I ask softly, he responds sounding happier this time " Yes my dear, I promise.. Come to join me with this shower " he blushes, " Well it would save time, and water " I wink.

They take their shower and get ready

( You probably wanted smut, I did too but I just couldn't do it after Jimin was all sad dude.. sorry to disappoint, but you will get some soon, I promise ;)) )

I look at my watch " 8:30, right on time. Are you 100% sure you want to go ? " I look at him, he nods and replies " 110%, it'll he fun ! "
" Okay. " I kiss the top of his head then we leave the house heading to the party. We arrive around 9:00, perfect. Tae comes out and greets us.

" Hey Jungkook and..... " He says with a confused look on his face. " Park Jimin " Jimin puts his hand out expecting Tae to shake it, but instead he pulls him into a warm embrace, " Geez Kook, why didn't you tell me your boyfriend was so hot ... " He says then let's go Of Jimin " Dude, You don't remember me drooling over him ? " I confess then look at blushing Jimin. " I mean I understand... look at him, like woaaahh " Tae says, eyeing Jimin up and down " Yeah.... " I say beginning to get a bit uncomfortable " we'll be inside if you need us, find us " I grab Jimin's hand and lead him inside.

Why was he being such a fucking creep..?

• Taehyung POV •

I know who Jimin is, I know what Jungkook and him have done, and now I want a piece, he seems so easy. Let's fetch a drink for my Jiminie Hyung.. Shall I ?

Jimin POV •

Geez.. Who was that ??
" Hey you thirsty ? " the stranger says to me.
" Yeah... a bit " I respond
" Here " He hands me a drink, I smell it to make sure it's not alcohol or drugged.. I doubt I'd be able to smell that anyways. I sip it " This is pretty good, thanks ! " I say, the familiar stranger smiles and nods " Hey you're Jungkook's friend right ? The one that was.. hitting on me ? " I ask

" Yeah, sorry about that. I'm Taehyung. " he laughs Awkwardly scratching the back of his neck " it's fine, we'll I gotta find Kookie.. I'll see you around ? " I say before taking my leave, I feel eyes on me the whole time..

Taehyung POV •

He took the first drink, I wonder how much alcohol I can feed him before he's shit faced and becomes like putty in my hands. I can't wait to feel him..

Jungkook POV •

I've had Jimin by my side all night to make sure He was okay, I kept seeing him drink though, just he to cool his nerves down.
" Hey Jimin ? How much have you drank ? "
" Ummmm, 5, 6 ?? I honestly don't know " he slurs out and giggles.
" Babyboy.. Are you drunk ?? "
" N-no, but could you get me another drink ?? " he says, I shake my head " No can do, you don't need anymo— " I get cut off by yelling.

What the fuck is going on ??

I see Namjoon and Jackson in a screaming match for some reason, I get closer to hear what's going on.

" Why the fuck were you with my boyfriend last night Jackson ?! " I hear Namjoon call out
" He came over because you weren't paying any attention to him, you were only paying attention to your shitty music " Jackson shot back, mimicking Namjoon's tone.
" Jin, is this true ?? " Namjoon adverted his eyes from Jackson to his boyfriend Jin. " Yes Namjoonie. But we didn't do anyth— " Jin tried to lie, before Jackson interrupts " Oh don't fucking lie Jin !! You came over and asked me to fuck your tight little ass because Namjoonie wouldn't and my dick is bigger anyw— " Jackson was cut off by Namjoons fist colliding into his cheek, Jackson hit Namjoon back in the face and then Namjoon tackled him resulting to them both being in the ground, Namjoon in top throwing constant blows at Jackson's head and chest before Jackson throws him off grabbing an empty beer bottle smashing it against Namjoon's head which stuns him for a second and making him bleed.

But all it does it fuel the fire, his hits to Jackson become harder, punching him in the stomach, ribs, so hard Jackson begins to plead in between the breaths he's able to catch " Please... Stop dude... Fuck— I'm sorry !!! " Namjoon has no mercy.

" Are you enjoying this Jin ?! Watching me best your little fuck boys ass " Namjoon desperately shouts almost in tears.

" Just fucking stop you two !! " Jin shouts.

I begin to look around, looking for Jimin.. He's no where to be found, I then begin to look for my best friend to see if he knows where Jimin is.. I didn't see either of them, but I spotted Yoongi, Jimin's best friend " Hey, have you seen Jimin. ? " I asked " Last time I saw him he was going somewhere with Taehyung " he replies, my heart dropped and my blood started boiling..

I swear to God if he lays a finger on my Jimin, he's dead.. Best friend or not.

( A/N )
AHHHH sorry for the cliff hanger !!! I promise I'll get it done by this week ♥️
But could you guys give me some feed back ? Tell me if I'm doing ohkay or not, because I'm going in here pretty blind. Thanks for all the reads though !!! I think we're at 45 or 50 ♥️♥️

UM I JUST CHECKED IT AND IM AT 66 READS, HOLY FUCK, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH ♥️♥️