7.일곱

Jungkook POV •

Holy shit, I'm crazy about this boy
Jimin, why must you make my heart yearn for your love, your touch, and your affection.
I start to drive away deciding to try and grab his hand again, this time succeeding. With his hand connected to mine I feel like I could do anything. " Hey, where do you live ? I want to take you home " I say, breaking the comfortable silence, " Just take a left up by the park. "
We arrive at his house I feel his eyes on me and his hand still in mine. I look up at him, he looks like he wants to tell me everything on his beautiful mind, but doesn't because he's held back by something. I look down at his lips, he notices and inches closer confirming he wants this too, I bring him into a kiss.

He quickly pulls away and looks at me with... Passion ? " I'm sor— " He cuts me off, as I feel his lips crash into mine again but this time I feel his hands inching up my thighs, his kisses become harder and more passionate, He pulls away again.. " Stay with me tonight " he says sounding needy, I nod as we make our way out of the car heading to his house, his hand still in mine as we approached the door, I found it rather cute when Jimin fumbled for his keys. I can't help but to notice a faint smirk painted on his face, he pulled me inside instantly slamming me against the door.

I felt his knee slowly find its way in between my legs inches away from the growing bulge in my pants, " Are you going to prove yourself now, Daddy ? " I slowly separate my lips going to stay something until I feel his soft lips against my neck causing my head to fall back, hitting the door gently. Soft moans escaped my mouth, he slowly made his way up my neck leaving small trails of saliva as he put his mouth to my ear whispering " Prove it... Daddy. "

Is he really testing me ? He's going to regret his decision..

I grab the belt loops to his pants and slam him against the door with a smirk. " Oh babyboy... You're going to regret that " I say before crashing my lips into his exposed neck to roughly kiss it. Jimin let out small gasps and moans at the sudden role switch. He lets his head lay on the door as I grab his hands roughly pinning them above his head. I began to leave rough kisses along with bites against his pale skin painting it in beautiful red and purple marks, leaving Jimin a moaning mess.

I begin to move my hands away from his wrists slowly and gently grabbing his neck " Are you going to be a good boy for daddy " I purred into Jimins ear, causing shivers to run down his spine. Jimin couldn't help but smirk mockingly at my words, he slowly begins to shake his head muttering the word " N-no "

He's going to regret this, does he ever learn ?

I gripped his neck with a bit more force this time " What was that ? " I whisper aggressively into his ear pulling away to see his beautiful face. Jimin then complied as he whined softly " Y-yes daddy. " I move my hands down to grab Jimins thighs to pull him up wrapping them around me and we went upstairs. Jimin planted small sweet kisses on my vulnerable neck as we were making our way to his room. I lay Jimin on the bed gently as I begin to crawl over here gripping his belt from the inside of his pants, " You wore these to tease me, didn't you ? " I say with a smile.

I then begin to admire Jimins body as he gets more and more needy for my touch. My smile turned into a smirk as my hands suddenly grip Jimins collar ripping the buttoned shirt off of him causing Jimin to bite his lip. I slowly began to kiss my way down his chest with a smile. " You know, there are so many beautiful things about you Park Jimin "

Jimin couldn't help the blush and smile that ran over his face I started naming off his perfections " Your gorgeous empty neck which I've claimed as mine " I mumbled planting more kisses against his neck " You know, I didn't expect you to have abs but... " I paused in admiration as I ran my finger down his stomach gently " God damn... " kissing down his chest and slowly down his belt line.