Chapter 12

Emily woke up in the middle of the night. She went to get out of bed and realised that she was tied down to a table.  There was a window across the room from her. She wasn't surrounded by woods. Instead it was an open field. All she could see was a small lake. She heard a door oped behind her. A person in a black mask came up to her. "Hey sweety... I see your finally awake" the person said. She couldn't tell the persons gender. It sounded like they were using a voice modifier. She continued to think of who it could be. "Do I know you" she asked. But the person only looked away and started walking across the room to what looked like to her was a table. She started to panic and try to get out. The person looked over at her "Its not use. Your not going to be able to break the material I used to tie you up. I found the strongest for you. Of course if I didn't you would be able to get out easily. After all you are my experiment. You and all of your ancestors. But unlike them you haven't failed yet. They all became monsters. Horrible creatures. You're still looking normal. Human... Unlike them." Then person said while working with somethings on the table. "Who are you, what are you talking about, why am I here , and why am I tied down?" Emily said a little upset and scared at the same time. "Look, child I'm trying to work on something that will make you better. So you can control it."  The voice now started to sound more of a females voice. Emily started to think of any female that would want to have her in this position. "Here we go" the person started to walk back over with a needle with some odd liquid in it. "This will help you, you'll be normal now Emily. Just like everyone else" the woman stuck the needle in Emily's arm and pushed the liquid in her arm. She felt nothing at first but then the pain came she . Emily closed her eyes and screamed, the pain caused her to jerk up and break the straps holding her down. She opened her eyes to find herself in her bed surrounded best Jeff, LJ,Slender, and Max. She was panting heavily. "Emily are you okay?" Jeff asked. "Ya...Ya I'm fine.. Just a nightmare. That's all."

A/N

Hey guys sorry it has been so long since I posted anything. I've been super busy. I also changed the cover picture of you saw the original one. I hope you like it and I hope you enjoy this chapter. Have a good day/night

~~~雪反省